Reviews for Forbidden Love
DarkPhoenix101 chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
This is well written but I really don't like the content.

I don't consider there to be any hint of paedophilia here as seemed to worry you. Lucy after all is clearly stated to be eighteen. Nor do I especially object to the Lucy/Tumnus pairing although I don't really support it.

No, what bothers me is the idea of a forced, or at least arranged marriage for Lucy; even worse at the instigation of Peter. Lewis gives us no clue about the constitutional arrangements during the Golden Age but I can't believe he intended that even as High King Peter would have the power to decide who his siblings marry. Or that he ever envisaged Peter as the sort of person who would ever do such a thing.

I know you haven't read the books, but in the 5th book, The Horse and his Boy, Aravis who is one of the major characters, flees to Narnia from an arranged marriage after the promise no Narnian maiden is ever forced to marry against her will. And in the same book Narnia goes to war to prevent Susan being forcibly married to Rabadash of Calormen. So the central idea of this story is contrary to everything Narnia stands for.

Perhaps it's just as well you never finished it
Logan'sOnlyGirl chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
I beg you to write more! This is such a lovely tale :)
BBauzzie chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
WRITE MOOOOOOOOREEEE GOD DAMMIIIITTTT
BBauzzie chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Well... when I first saw a Mr Tumnus and Lucy fic with ROMANCE I was like 'ohgodohgodohgod oh god whhhhhhyyyy?' But I have to admit this was pretty gooood. And the fact you waited till she was an adult is just... *bows down and kisses your feet* THANK. YOOOOUUUUUU. Cos I didn't wanna read no nasty phedophile fic. But she is now a grown up, so I am happy. YAYAYAY
unicorn-skydancer08 chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
I'm surprised you haven't updated this. What are you waiting for? Don't keep us in suspense!
Amanda chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
Oh I'm so loving the story so far. When will the next chapter be done? :)
The Eclectic Eccentric chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
Oh, please continue...

Pretty please with sugar on top!
The Narnian Phantom Stallion chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
this is so good plz continue
sss chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
I want more!
minute chapter 2 . 12/20/2007
Ek! Oh my gosh. I can't wait to read more. (:
MoonyDarcy chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
is he going to tell her?

I cannot wait!

I think that lucy/Tumnus ship is great! a I havent read the books but I hope that they'll be together!

hope you update soon!
anna chapter 2 . 4/11/2007
please please please tell me you're going to write more of this story! don't leave me hanging like this! aahh!
Lady Kiren chapter 2 . 9/26/2006
Oh, excellent! But I see you haven't updated in a while. I hope you haven't given up on this story!

Please write some more!

Lady Kiren
benjaminbuckoo chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
This is very very pedophile. Especially considering the fact that you've never read the books and are basing this romance in your head COMPLETLEY ON A FIVE YEAR OLD GIRL IN A MOVIE. Can you imagine what a sick person you must be to write this convoluted detailed story about a little girl you saw on the screen? "Tumnas" is not the perv - you are.
tumnuslover chapter 2 . 7/25/2006
Promise me you'll update your story very soon, because I want to know what happens next!