Reviews for The Rising of the Crescent Moon
8579 chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
Very sweet.

Keep up your work.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
So beautiful! Your stories are utterly flawless!
Kikyou-Sama chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
This is one hell of a story...:)
Well written
danny2631 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Love it!
Tahira chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
cute and sweet...
xxjj chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
I like your one shots I didnt even know u wrote any. I'm reading all of your stories. They are really good but i'm still mainly into the path to destiny. I have been following that story for over a year!
katana sohma-demon girl chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Wow really good. I'm reading a lot of your stories. This is like the fourth one in two days (due to the limited time I'm allowed on the computer)... Very good though and while I was imagining them talking and stuff I decided to imagine Inuyasha with his mouth open when he sees his brother with his former love and for fun I made Kagome faint (cuz I don't like her).

My opinion of her okay. Very good though and I want to read all your stories. Oh yeah, if you like Rin with Sesshomaru check out 'Revenge is Sweet' The author said she was going to finish it in a little bit since there is only going to be one chapter left to be updated I think...
ladytaurus4eva chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
i'm a new reader and i just wanted to say i love ur stories already. unusaual pairing but u do it so well u can pull it off. keep up the great work! :-)
Lulu's Moogle chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Tender! I like it ... I like it a lot! It was very inspiring, as you intended, I suppose. This oneshot has given me new ideas ... my writer's block is slowly backing off! Huzah!

Well, thank you, at any rate. Now I have an idea of what to write chapter 13 of my story!

Keep on writing! I look forward to your other stories!
kikyou741 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
that was SO beautiful.O.o
Neisha chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Yet another wonderful oneshot...I had initially gone into SessxKik stories to see if it was a pairing that I might want in my fic, but I found a great author in the process and in that I find that perhaps pairing these two wouldn't be so unheard of...For that I give thanks as well as for such a wonderful stories to fill a dull afternoon...Neisha
KyO and ToHrU are LoVeRs chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
WOW.

OH SO KAWAii !

ii love iit.

yoo should wriite more! ]
Hana chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
So sweet!
EnigmaticArsenic chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
haa... that was sweet... i love reading oneshots- mostly because i can read it in one sitting and it spares me from devoting focus i don't have on stories with no ends. plus with oneshots you're at least guaranteed and ending, lol.
LunaSeasMoonChild chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
So romantic... *sighs dreamily* I loved the way this fic started and ended with the title. Great writing style. The 'fighting fate' plot truly fits the couple. You should write more SessKik fics.