Reviews for Hous3 HMD
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
Black-Angel-001 chapter 6 . 10/6/2008
Okay, that was freakin' awesome! I can't believe it took me this long to find it and read it again! I have at least one problem, and that is it seems to me that you're making Terry and Don romantic when they aren't. To my recolection (because I haven't seen House or Numbers in so long -sniff, cry-) they don't really flirt but do have a good brother/sister relationship.

And there's always one particular disease that manages to come up for a diagnosis, I just can't for the life of me remember it. Mentioned quite a bit in Season 1, and since the DVD set I have for that season has that particular disease then I will try to find it for you. Cuz you can't have a House fic without that disease being brought up! ;)

Hope to see you update soon!
Akkarin11 chapter 5 . 8/30/2006
I'm really enjoying your story! It is well thought out, and everyone is well characterised (or at least I think they are- I only watch House).
DeengoBlue chapter 6 . 5/8/2006
I really hope you're going to continue on with this. I can't wait to read what's next.
psamiad chapter 6 . 5/1/2006
Wow. Can you please write more?
Estel Kenobi chapter 6 . 3/8/2006
Sweet crossover. I agree that Don would be amused but mostly annoyed and put off with House...but I wonder how Charlie would interact with him. They are both among the top of thier fields and might develop a certain respect for each other...and they're both pretty anti-social. Should be interesting.
DestroyersOdyssey chapter 6 . 3/6/2006
Sorry, I can't seem to log in at the moment ;

*squeal* My two ultimate fav shows! _ I couldn't ask for more. I can't wait till u update! _ *huggle*
Geneva Lee chapter 6 . 3/6/2006
I really liked that chapter. It was better than the others, I think because it was longer and more detailed. Post more soon!
Suna no Amura chapter 5 . 2/19/2006
Hehe two of my favourite shows in the same fic... please write more... *starts to beg* Or i'll be tempted to flood you with unsigned reviews... maybe a signed one too... _.. oh wait that's what you want... darn... I suppose I could be nice, but I might run out of complimentary thingies to say...
BadHatHarry chapter 5 . 2/9/2006
Good story. I prfer longer chapters. Can't wait for them to meet and see their reactions of eachother.
Disco Jesus chapter 5 . 2/8/2006
Great story. I would love it if House met Charlie.

Also, try to lengthen chapters a bit. Just a bit...
Morrolan chapter 5 . 2/8/2006
Love this. Update as soon as you can please!
Geneva Lee chapter 5 . 2/8/2006
Is Terry gonna get sick?
NidrianRuuthane chapter 4 . 2/6/2006
Great! I can't wait for Don to meet House, that should be interesting! Looking forward to the next chapter!
BadHatHarry chapter 4 . 2/4/2006
Great story, chapters are a little short but I like it. Hope for an update.