Reviews for Aching To Be Real
awww, this is so cute.
Kaerith chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
A very nice story.
korotoni chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Oh! That was so cute. I've never read a story where Heero and Duo have a disability. I'm glad you wrote it. It shows that just because you have a condition that makes you different it doesn't mean that you can't be accepted and loved by someone else. :)
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
aw. that was so sweet.
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Very cute.
TheManBehind-TheJokersMask chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Wow. I'm in tears. That was BEAUTIFUL. If you have more fics like that, I'm gonna read them. It's amazing. Now why hasn't anyone else thought of something like this? You should write proffessionally. Seriously. I like to think of myself as a seasoned fanfic editor, and I couldn't find any flaws. At all. It's wonderful. Keep writing, my friend.

Loves, Savannah
jess-eklom chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
I LOVE this story! It is so going on my favorites right now! *sniffles* I love it I love it I love it! It's cool how you had them both be handicapped and how they both loved eachother anyway. Good going!
China Dolly chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
beautiful. in one word, just beautiful.
Spacebutt chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Wonderful! Wonderfully original as well. It is always a really touching and interesting topic to work with. Not too overly sappy either. Well done!
ToboeShi chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
This is so sweet I almost cried! and that's a hard feat to manage. You are a truly talented author.

Eternally, Nocturnally yours,

GundamPilot03 chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
This was so sweet. I loved it. It almost made me start crying. Okay not really. But it was still sweet. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
Keira Starr chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Wow, I absolutly loved this. Very realistic, I could really picture and feel what was going on. I could see this going on to something bigger...perhaps? You have nice writing skills too. Awesome, awesome fic!

Toniboo chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
aw! that was so sweet! please continue this it has so much potential!
mornmeril chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
interesting, and very sweet.
KawaiiTenshi27 chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
aw! so sweet! i love it! ::huggles::