Reviews for Finesse
coffeeshop chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Oh. Oh, my god. Oh my god, this was-

God, Reno? And, just. The whole subtle coldness and matter-of-fact way it was written, it just sent chills down my spine. You captured the essence of being a Turk, I guess is what I'm trying to say, but in such a way that you just leave it implied in the actions-okay I am so incoherent.

Reno was such a perfect character to use for this, because it just drives the idea home. God, and Rufus just-sdfkjaghlj.

Thanks for writing, I really did love this. (:
CrazyRabidChicken of Nibelheim chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Yay. Reno... Yay.
navi the rabid pixie chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
oh my god... that's one of the best fics i have ever read. i'm not even kidding. and it's the best one i've read in a long ol' time. nice job buddy!
Evinny chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
You've got the characters down pat. What I especially love about this is that it's so well written that it becomes one of those stories that as I read, I can picture in my head like a movie. I hope you decide to continue this because I think the plot for this could be very interesting.
cajun-beauty chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Evil Reno...hehehehe I hope you update soon, I am very interested.
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Oh, nice! I can't wait for the yaoi, so keep it up and have fun!

Take care,

Belle
Sandra chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Talk about the tension! That was absolutely thrilling to read!
Lia Xaragi chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
awesome
Firey-Moonlight chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
The cold, cool, backstabbing Reno! He's much darker then his cocky personality! This fic is excellent, I have no problem with the lack of " since I've another story with that format before.

And with that ending, with Reno thinking of thoughts similar to what he was thinking with Rufus, that just so indicates how Reno would backstab the president too. I applaud you.
bgtea chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Man, again I'm impressed with the way you bring Reno to life in your fics. This whole fic was well told and I especially liked the ending. Didn't see that one coming. I'd like to think that Reno would later backstab the president just so he'd get the best out of two sides. He's smart enough, that's for sure. Well done.
Jen chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
This is...excellent. I was looking for a Reno fic that would portray him like this. Excellent, truely so. Is this going to turn multi-chapter? It'll be so cool if it was! Suspense without a drop of blood mentioned is something that's extremely hard to write, and I'm amazed at the few who would accomplish that. *Cough*DeathNote*cough* No marks indicating what was being spoken and what was being described is kinda confusing, but I've read something with a similar style before, so its not that hard for me. But if this is going to go multi-chapter, add those "s please?
Super Lizard chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Nice. Reno is the man.

Try using " " around your words next time- it could make reading a little more simple. If it was a style choice, then this is acceptable.
drinktea chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Not sure what this'll bloom into, but it sounds interesting, whatever it'll be. I might even just keep reading for your Reno. He's slick and scary and I like that side of him.

- sakura
whatevergirl chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
very nice, a little confusing without speech marks but good all the same! :)
Cai'rhien chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
I love your writing, and this is no exception.

Great twist on the last paragraph too.