Reviews for The Mission
ReadyFred-ReadyGeorge chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Youve done a great job setting the mood for the story, Ino seems a little out of character, but in a good way, she's less judgemental in this, in so far as complimenting Lee. You've done a good job, well done :)

RFRG
Sorry I'm such a nerd chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I'm not a fan of Lee and Sakura as a couple! Cause she's a jerk! But I really liked this!
IllaSc chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Adorable. :3 You really captured Lee's charm in this fic.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
cool! finally! a leesaku!
JenNom chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
aw...cute! Nice job!
Morikoandlee chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
I LOVE YOUR STORY BUT PLEASE KEEP IT GOING PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
ember0death chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
is that the end? hope youre going to do more chapters.
murai-sakura chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
aw, cute! kawaii! and so wondrous I love this story. heheh, mission failed. Incredibly smart to end with. Good job of you! Keep it up "grin"
Glimia chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Aww, very well written. Not very occ, and I like the way the date was turned into a mission. classic. Also, hilarious. Your very skilled.
ms. phishy chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Aw... That was so cute! Many kudos! ;-)
Alusy chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Aw, how cute! Update soon please!
Riceball-1989 chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
aw thats just so cute I love it Keep up the great work with other fanfics please
ameo66 chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
That was just cute.
frank13543 chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Heeheehee, that was awesome. Giggled like a schoolboy and felt all warm. Thanks for that, it was great, and spot on accurate. Bless Lee-san.

Thanks,

Orbrey
FREAKSHOW1 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
I love LeeSaku. Well, that's a lie. I love Lee. And He loves Sakura, so by extension, I love Lee with Sakura. And so if I love the two of them together(But only if Lee likes it), then by another extension, I must love this story. Yes, that works out quite nicely.