Reviews for The Boy Who Cried 'Wolf'
HorrorCupcake chapter 1 . 8/15
You...you... Are a awesome writer!
Fizzixiepop chapter 1 . 2/24
This is amazing. I truly don't even know how to express how moved i was. I could feel Draco breaking apart. I felt anger and sadness that I've never experienced by reading before. This is my third time reading this and it undeniably gets better every time. This is a work of art.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
omg i'm definitely crying right now.
natsuki23 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Poor poor Draco.
vanillavillian101 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
WOW! Dude, please make one in Harry's point of view!
InsaneOrange chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Oh My God.

I've never read a second person narrative that is so effective...

*shudder*
babybop900 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
oh god im crying now.
K.Henderson chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
But I wonder what happened after that? After school was done and after graduation.

This was really good. I'd love to see an epilogue with old Draco seeing Harry again-all that anger and hatred.
Draconeedslovingtoo chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
this was creppy and sad but it was writtien so well and i do kind of like in a werid twisted way. ya know!

goood job!
OriginalDemon chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Hello, I only read this because it was recommended, and it had wolf in the title (i love werewolf fics, don't know why?)

I hate angst, and this was extremely twisted! I loved the writing however. It was poetic! In a way it reminded me of "Autobiography of Red". It's my favorite book.

So thanks for the read! i definitely don't regret coming across it even if it wasn't my cup of tea, content wise. the writing was awesome!
Shadow-Ravin chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
That is so sad.
maara chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I absolutely loved this fic. Its masterpiece. You wrote amazingly well.

Only one thing confused me was Ron reaction it was extremely OOC I can’t believe that he would do that to Draco. If only because Harry will not approve that.

I would like to read this story from Harry’s point of view he is just utterly obsessed with Draco. But bastard should keep his promise to Draco and be quiet about what he has done to Draco. He not only raped Draco but betrayed his trust.

Draco seemed so broken especially in the end.

It was painfully to read this fic however this now is one of my favourite fic ever. THANK YOU!
Intrapersonal xx chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Poignant. Deeply poignant.
Momochuu chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Aw poor Draco!
Dark-Night-Tigress chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
...dear...sweet...god...in heaven...

That was the most unexpected story I have read, ever, ever, and wow, my brain is stuck on the same loop as Draco's...and Draco...poor thing...wow.

Well I have to say that this is beautifully written, and the feel of Draco's mindlessness is...sickening? Depravity prevades this piece. Loved it.