Reviews for Feather Wings
AnonymousAutumn chapter 12 . 8/30/2014
I really wished for the 'angels mating season' where they would confess and all.
Oh shut up. Yes I love fluff.
Smut too lol.

But seriously, this story had a nice idea...

but that's ok if it's too frustrating for you anyway... I'm not gonna force you.

Well cya in your other fics

AnonymousAutumn chapter 12 . 8/22/2014

AH! Please continue,...pretty please with sugar on top? *puppy dog eyes*

I like this fic,... always like AU TyKa fic (:

Please continue soon, im watching you.

Time'sLonelyWanderer chapter 12 . 2/22/2012
I'm sad you never continued the story, but I understand the stupid thing known as writer's block. This was an excellent story so far, and hopefully one day you will continue.
mochamochi chapter 12 . 5/22/2010
this story is just so adorable:3 i love the idea of tyson's being kai's guardian angelxDD and kai is just so kawaii333 plz update soon~
Russian Prince Kai Hiwatari chapter 12 . 5/16/2010
Awesome story and yes! I finally got through XD. Kind of, bittersweet actually but.. eh. I love this story so far and I can't wait for the next chapter. 3

It's a great idea.
Name Oh muh goddeh chapter 12 . 12/11/2008
I loved it, i love this story. Please write more! I love it!

a jillion stars
DevilMadeYouCry chapter 12 . 11/12/2007
that was so sad and kawaii i almost cried
TigerGirlamh chapter 12 . 2/24/2007
Are you ever going to continue this one?
shadowtheo chapter 12 . 1/15/2007
tehe i like it a lot! its cute, but also angsty :D keep it up please, your writing is currently allowing me to not freak over my exams tomorrow! seecha
yugiL chapter 12 . 10/27/2006
*sighs happily*

This is so sweet...

I luv how you sneak in little

Bits of romance ;)

Can't wait to see when Kai finally acknoledges

That he loves Tyson~~!

BTW I luv how you write Kai,

You know like givin' him emotions and all

It's a nice change

Please update soon~!
StormyFlame chapter 12 . 9/27/2006
OMG i am absolutly in love with this fic! It is by far my all time fave fic ever! please, please, please update it soon :) ~SF~
Universal Laughter chapter 12 . 9/24/2006
You have got to update soon for me I really liked these stories and the cliffe laft me craving for more. God Job.
Shumpei.chan chapter 12 . 9/5/2006
aww a ckiffy but i like it...very cute of the idea of him being an angel!
takuya chapter 12 . 8/11/2006
Oh i total loved that chapter it was very fluff some and a ever cryed cause it got so moving
Hiyami chapter 12 . 8/9/2006
Bad bad cliffies. If I was Hiro, I would have fainted... Hehe... a littl fluff between Kai and Tyson. Do update soon!