Reviews for The Werewolf Who Stole Christmas
Theamazingsara chapter 1 . 4/5
Damn. I think this story is amazing, an I've only read the first chapter. Fingers crossed that the rest is as good!
TheUnnamedAvatar chapter 26 . 3/23
Fantastic job! I absolutely love this story and I'm just upset that it took me so long to finish!
I love the way you painted their relationship and all the ups and downs, it couldn't be better. Especially how you weaved in all the parts about Remus being uncertain, until it came to the polka dots.
One of my favorite parts is when Isaiah finds out that Remus and Tonks will be married! His reaction and their responses :)
And by the way, doesn't Arthur and Molly have seven, not six kids?
Looking forward to reading your old stories and the new ones!
MrsClaraStar chapter 1 . 2/11
Amazing!
Potter's Muse chapter 26 . 2/5
I realize I'm several years too late, but I picked up this story a week ago and have been greedily devouring it, as RL/NT are my favorite pairing. Can I just say how soul satisfying your fic was? Like a good glass of wine, chocolate cake when you're down, and a roaring fire on an especially cold day? Brilliant! Sincerely hope to hear more from you
Potter's Muse chapter 5 . 2/2
I haven't enjoyed a fic this much in a long...loooong while! I LOVE your depiction of the characters, the wordplay, mischief and mayhem. The only reason I'm reviewing halfway, is...I intended to be in bed an hour ago! Love it!
Lumosify chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
:')

Crying with Happiness.

That's all I can really say.

Awesome work!
I'mRandom chapter 26 . 10/31/2013
I don't usually comment, but I had to with this story. I know its been over and done with for a long while now.. but I had to tell you that it was beautifully written. You tied everything together flawlessly and I fell in love with Remus and Tonks all over again. You blew stereotypes out of the water and managed to create an amazing story. You brought me to tears, made me laugh, and ended it at a perfect moment.

So thank you for an amazing story!
Yellowbike chapter 26 . 10/16/2013
One of the best fanfics I've read!

I love how you really get to know the charaters, It feels like you are there whit them all the time. And the dialog is amazing!
I'm so impressed by your way of connecting moments in the end of the story from the beginning. Like when Tonks sees in Remus eyes that he has made up his mind about them, and she remeber how he looked at her over a year ago. That's something only a really good author can do, and you do just that many times through your story.

Good work!
And sorry if my language if bad, English is not my "normal language" (what's the word for that?).
Lady-Byzantine chapter 26 . 10/15/2013
Beautifully written and heart wrenchingly cute! Thank you for writing this. I was gripped by every word
Lady-Byzantine chapter 24 . 10/15/2013
I just nearly cried in public after reading that chapter, loving the Story so far...
Guest chapter 11 . 10/10/2013
Best chemistry between two characters that I've seen in a fanfiction!
newyearzgirl18 chapter 26 . 9/7/2013
Wonderful story! One of the best ootp to end of hbp stories I've ever read. Love their romantic back stories, dating progression, Sirius interference and of course the sad longing through hbp. The two break up scenes were particularly well done and had me choked up (where most fics left me dry eyed). Bravo!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I hope you know how so, so incredibly talented you are. Such an awesome story!
RollWithIt chapter 26 . 8/26/2013
Wow, I am so glad that I stumbled across this fanfic! One of the best fics, in any fandom, that I've ever read. Thanks so much for writing the characters so beautifully, and for not giving up with the story!
hogwartswizkid chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
This is one of the best stories I've read, Remus and Tonks have always been two of my favourite characters and an amazing couple, when I started I couldn't put my phone down and stop reading it. Really amazing :)
1,747 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »