Reviews for The Werewolf Who Stole Christmas
HogwartsPrincess89 chapter 26 . 6/10
I couldn't stop reading this story it was so sweet and lovely and I love how you made it entirely different than normal remus/tonks stories and didn't have him protest too much. Amazing!
I re-read this story because I knew it was one I had liked...but I had forgotten how fantastic the characterizations are. I love that Tonks is a genuinely good Auror, uses Moody's maxims, and very much a Hufflepuff; the sexy, witty Remus who saves children; and the secondary characters are done brilliantly and are distinct. Thank you.
Quadrantje chapter 3 . 2/26
This story made a big impression on me. Even though it's been more than six years since I read it, I immediately recognized the title as that of a story I'd adored. Reading it again, it's clear to see why. Remus' sly wit, gentlemanly manners and hilarious repartee with Sirius make this story a real joy. I can't imagine why I didn't favorite this the first time around.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/16/2016
Shout to Tonks' ex
He's really not the best
He made her heart break
Earning Twiglets up his nose
Guest chapter 11 . 12/15/2016
*shoves* *looks around innocently* who? me?
Guest chapter 10 . 12/15/2016
nooo! Not her, again!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/15/2016
mooooony
Guest chapter 7 . 12/14/2016
i loved the ending! rofl
Guest chapter 6 . 12/14/2016
rofl
thedustoflife chapter 26 . 11/25/2016
This was wonderful...but the ending made me so sad despite everything
Archerygirl987 chapter 26 . 11/15/2016
I do not find that I am gifted with words, but I would just like to say thanks. I have read this whole thing in a week and I just wanted to say it was perfect. I have laughed and cried along with the characters, and I think I cried more when this ended than the actual series. I will miss reading this, waking up early to disappear into the world of fanfiction, and I hope I can find a danfiction that will be as good as a single paragraph of this.
Blue Rose Ink chapter 26 . 11/3/2016
This story was absolutely beautiful. That is honestly all I can say, beautiful. Thanks for writing this. It's made me a huge fan of Tonks and Remus.
green-jedi chapter 26 . 10/15/2016
Wow! What a beautiful tale! I'm bawling with happy! I loved how you worked through both of their worries and deep hurts and insecurities in such a real way. So amazing! Thank you for writing this great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
I don't think Tonks would care that Remus didn't buy her anything. In the books, she clearly doesn't care that he is poor. I think that realistically, her character would have clearly been aware that Remus probably wouldn't have been able to afford to get her a present and wouldn't throw a hissy fit over it.
Blake Murphy chapter 26 . 8/3/2016
A sequel to this where they actually survive would be amazing
1,803 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »