Reviews for Far From Morning
Lliaaame chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Lovely story, it really explains some things. I really enjoyed ti!
PS Pathways has many incorrect details, and isn't for the nitty-gritty trekkers..
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Aw, that was sweet. I really adored your description of Tom and B'Elanna's relationship: "She's too strong for her own good; I'm not strong enough. I give her a safe shoulder to cry on; she give me a swift kick in the pants when I fall into comforting self-pity." That was an absolutely fantastic set of lines. Well done!
Katherina Rosellini chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
I loved this story!
Katherina Rosellini chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
Awwww! Very sweet.
Little Red chapter 1 . 5/8/2001
Beautiful. Awesome. Yay.
pari106hotmail.com chapter 1 . 5/2/2001
Wow! Really, really sweet. Good insight into the relationship, their pasts, and into Tom. Great work!
Eileen chapter 1 . 5/2/2001
Wonderfully written as always...:bow to starbaby's ability: Nice angsty moment...yes, avoid leola roots at all cost :D
sally chapter 1 . 5/2/2001
wicked. and you gotta love Enya. :)
Lattelady chapter 1 . 5/1/2001
Very romantic. I love to read about B/T, though K/C are my favorite Voyager couple, I think B/T have earned the right to be together. It warms my heart to read about them, since Paramount won't do much more for them then they have.
LadyChakotay chapter 1 . 5/1/2001
*Sniff* Oh, Starbaby! What a beautifuly story! I don't think I've ever seen such a poignant insight into the love between Tom and B'Elanna. The vulnerable, pain-ridden B'Elanna we saw in Lineage broke my heart, and Tom's patient compassion was very touching. You captured all of that so well here! Once again, I am impressed. Actually, impressed in an understatement. But I lack the ability to articulate what your stories do to me. Thank you, again, for sharing your talent with us.