Reviews for Missing Episodes
Guest chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
Write more prlz!
TheNowandFutureQueen chapter 11 . 1/30/2009
This is such a great story! I really hope you update ;)
TheNowandFutureQueen chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Any chance of an update? All your GOB/Michael work has been amazing!
TheNowandFutureQueen chapter 11 . 1/6/2009
AWESOME! Great story, any plans on updating it?
Cassandra N chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Great story! Friend just linked me, magnificent stuff. It sounds really authentic, too, what with the tone of it being so spot on. Awesome!
vindictive-much chapter 11 . 11/26/2007
Alright! I can't wait to read more. :)
Exintaris chapter 11 . 11/26/2007
I don't know how you keep all these threads going. I would love to have seen the actors do this, and hear the Narrator say, "But she wasn't" - got a laugh from me, anyway.

You seem to be acquiring a fan club for this, deservedly.
vindictive-much chapter 10 . 6/29/2007
Awesome! I am totally becoming addicted to your work! Hopefully you'll update soon, because the suspence is killing me slowly! Poor Michael, I feel his pain with the whole ulcer thing. Why the hell does he have to be such a stuborn jackass? Can't wait to read more! :)
EternalSoulmate chapter 10 . 4/8/2007
This story is very, very interesting. I'm most definitely enjoying it, except that I think you've given up writing it. ( I hope that some day could come back and finish it, but until then I can only say bravo! It's turning out great!
Exintaris chapter 10 . 8/15/2006
The last line says it all. These are fun, but it's hard to keep track of what's going on from one episode to the next. Maybe I should check back.
spacemonkey69 chapter 10 . 8/15/2006

First off, I must bring up my undying love for Tobias. Gotta love him, especially in this chapter, trying to get a glace at naked Mikey.

Secondly, this line:

"I'm high," George Sr. said.

Totally cracked me up. I can see him saying that, and it's just so funny.

Poor Mike and Gob getting interrupted, least they didn't get caught. But George Sr. is

Loving this, hon, please continue soon!
spacemonkey69 chapter 9 . 8/3/2006
Oh yay, you updated. I'm still totally loving this fic, and I'm glad that Mike isn't fighting Gob anymore. Quite the opposite, in fact, hehe.

The other characters scenes are wonderful, too, but yay for Mike/Gob!

I cannot wait for the next chap. Will the boys get caught in the act?

(I'm glad we got a sponge bath)
Exintaris chapter 9 . 7/23/2006
Convoluted enough to be a real episode. To be honest, I find the shenanigans of the other characters more interesting than the love affair between Michael and GOB, but I think I would need to read back to get a feel for this again.
Circus freak92 chapter 8 . 3/12/2006
You should really try to put more sex in instead of just saying they did that gets more ppls attention. Anyway I really like this please write more!
defective ten chapter 8 . 3/8/2006