Reviews for Kaze
The Fangirl Knight chapter 6 . 8/4
That awkward moment, when you find a very good fanfic, but it hasn't updated in 9 years.
bethkunoichi chapter 4 . 7/11
Hi! I'm really enjoying your story, but there's something i wsnted to comment on. You said Kaye needed a patch if clover to get rid if her glamour. However that's only true for special glamours like the one Kaye originally had on her, they're meant to last for years at a time. That's mentioned a couple times in tithe. But Kaye can't cast those and when she's tought how to cast glamours she's told tbat they wint be a deceiving or as long as her original one. The ones she makes are only a light veil that can just deceive mortals and can be taken down by her at any time. Just thought I'd point that out, maybe you can go back and edit the chapters concerned? Anyway, keep writing I like it!
Campbell-Soup Girl chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
This story is awesome :) please, i beg of you write more
Somebody chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
More chapters pLz!
Kuzzer chapter 6 . 6/12/2011
Wow! this is a great story! you HAVE TO UPDATE!
Sweetness chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
Awesome job. Keep going!
Ollie440 chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
Sweet! Keep going !
CrazyH chapter 6 . 4/12/2010
I Love ! :) write son...plz?
Moonsilver chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
I just want to say I absolutely love this story. But since there hasn't been an update since 2006, I hold little hope of ever reading more, which makes me incredibly sad. Hence my reason for writing this. I'm hoping to perhaps re-spark your interest in it...PLEASE LET IT RE-SPARK YOUR INTEREST!
Laurendo chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Amazing! Keep writing, the storyline's fantastic so far!
i-am-a-warrior chapter 6 . 3/8/2009
omg, so good. keep writing!
mimimi1996 chapter 6 . 3/1/2009
i love it! keep writing and soon please! i think the whole dreaming the future thing is so cool and unexpected that its lutie loo whos dreaming it! absalutely great!
annon chapter 6 . 10/28/2008
Wow! The story so far is gr8t! But u haven't updated in 2 yrs!Plz update soon!
danseartsgirl chapter 6 . 10/19/2008
omgosh i can't believe you haven't updated in so long! i need more :k (loved it by the way. probably the most creative tithe fanfiction i've read )
SelenaLena chapter 6 . 8/15/2008
What possessed you to write such a great story?

Keep it up!