Reviews for Gender Confusion The Doctrine of Danny
DreamaDove93 chapter 17 . 1/9/2007
no vlad has to be kidding this is bad...
DreamaDove93 chapter 11 . 1/8/2007
gash its so hard to read the same line twise with 2 points of view but this story is fantavolous i just can't stop reading
ilurvedp chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
wow, yur storyes are so good! please write more for them!
anonentity chapter 20 . 12/26/2006
Your methods of expressing fondness for your favorite characters is unmatched.

I really couldn't bring myself to read both Danny's and Sam's respective chronicles, so I've been mostly skipping around. Doubtless I've missed some very important scenes 'cause of that. But the two stories ge repetative after a while. Or... right away.

Nice AU, by the way. It's just close enough to canon to keep it somewhat Danny Phantom -esque.

Your original characters are very... quirky. I like them. Especially the art teacher. I'm kinda glad I won't have to run into him in reality. I can imagine going through his initiation, and hitting the colour question.

"Um... black?"

"Black isn't a colour, it's /every/ colour!"

"No, you're thinking of either white or brown/grey, depending on whether we're discussing additive or subtractive colour mixing, respectively. Black is the complete /absence/ of colour, as in, it is what the eye percieves when no light is directed toward the retina."

Meh. I'm a wannabe artist with a healthy fascination with colour theory. Black still isn't a colour, so then I'd go into another long-winded explanation related to something else.

If brevity is the soul of wit, colour me heartless.

P.S. I enjoyed reading your story.

P.P.S. Morgan and Megan make me tired.
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 20 . 12/9/2006
yikes... poor Danny. Can't wait for the next update!
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 17 . 12/4/2006
lousy chickens? I don't think I've ever heard the vultures called anything like that before. This is getting more funny by the moment.
noname chapter 20 . 12/3/2006
you know whats sad?...I was expecting that. oh and i'd lik to know what happens so do continue... PLEASE! thanks.
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 3 . 12/2/2006
Locker shrine? I'm obsessed with DP, and even I don't have one of those... yet...
Patience.Virtue.Is chapter 3 . 11/26/2006
Hey, the next update you planned is my birthday! :)

I KNOW you've updated long ago, but still. I thought it was somewhat ironic. SoS and this story are both very funny, and extremely well written!

(Because I can't say 'Update soon' I'll just say, now I'm on to the next chapter! :)

4ever,

ROPF
EatAToadJerkfaces chapter 20 . 11/24/2006
NO! how could you!
alicat54 chapter 20 . 11/20/2006
cool!
BarnOwl93 chapter 20 . 11/12/2006
WHAT THE-! O_o WINGS, HOW COULD YOU?

*dead'd*

Okay. I was going to tease you about being late, but I guess I can understand. o.o A lot of stuff happened in that chapter. Poor Sam. XD If Danny doesn't figure out soon... by himself, gosh he's so oblivious... then I don't know what I'll do. XD PLEASE don't take quite as long to update, if that's possible. o.o I really, REALLY love this story to pieces and almost forgot what was happening. Take your time, of course. We all know you have lives. I just don't want to wait for so many months again... _ I was about to read SoS, which I said I wouldn't until DoD was finished... *whimper* I wanna read it, but it would spoil it. *fetal position*
crazyidiot chapter 20 . 11/10/2006
OMFG.
Kuki Salazar chapter 20 . 11/9/2006
...WHAT!...ack, i so wouldv'e tackled Vlad in Danny's place...gr...
starsoftwilight chapter 20 . 11/6/2006
Is this fic on EVERYONE's favourite list, along with Saga of Sam? At least, it seems so.. I was browsing other authors' fav lists and I see these two everytime!

...now I know why.. Maybe I should have read Saga of Sam first, but SOMEBODY was too lazy to check the publish date., ;;

You know what's even more funnier? I didn't realize Samuel was Samantha until chapter.. 18... shoot me.. what can I say? I'm just so NOT observant.. How did I miss that "GENDER CONFUSION" part of the title? Yep, and I give you permission to die laughing your head off. I'll pay for the funeral. xD

And what century does Vlad think he is in? Engagement as a teen? FROOTLOOP!

Did I mention you're PURE evil? At least I started reading this late and had 19 chapters waiting for me, but for people who were with you since the beginning...? Wow.. I'd imagine their torture of Saddie's cliffies...

Speaking of Saddie.., COME BACK HERE YOU MEAN LITTLE...!

How COULD YOU LEAVE OFF LIKE THAT!

Condsider it lucky that I'm in a good mood cuz of other 15 WoM's fics I'm gonna read! xD oh, next one I'll read is definitely SoS SQUE!
1,008 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »