Reviews for Gender Confusion The Doctrine of Danny
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 3 . 12/2/2006
Locker shrine? I'm obsessed with DP, and even I don't have one of those... yet...
Patience.Virtue.Is chapter 3 . 11/26/2006
Hey, the next update you planned is my birthday! :)

I KNOW you've updated long ago, but still. I thought it was somewhat ironic. SoS and this story are both very funny, and extremely well written!

(Because I can't say 'Update soon' I'll just say, now I'm on to the next chapter! :)

4ever,

ROPF
KalicoFox chapter 20 . 11/24/2006
NO! how could you!
alicat54 chapter 20 . 11/20/2006
cool!
BarnOwl93 chapter 20 . 11/12/2006
WHAT THE-! O_o WINGS, HOW COULD YOU?

*dead'd*

Okay. I was going to tease you about being late, but I guess I can understand. o.o A lot of stuff happened in that chapter. Poor Sam. XD If Danny doesn't figure out soon... by himself, gosh he's so oblivious... then I don't know what I'll do. XD PLEASE don't take quite as long to update, if that's possible. o.o I really, REALLY love this story to pieces and almost forgot what was happening. Take your time, of course. We all know you have lives. I just don't want to wait for so many months again... _ I was about to read SoS, which I said I wouldn't until DoD was finished... *whimper* I wanna read it, but it would spoil it. *fetal position*
crazyidiot chapter 20 . 11/10/2006
OMFG.
Kuki Salazar chapter 20 . 11/9/2006
...WHAT!...ack, i so wouldv'e tackled Vlad in Danny's place...gr...
starsoftwilight chapter 20 . 11/6/2006
Is this fic on EVERYONE's favourite list, along with Saga of Sam? At least, it seems so.. I was browsing other authors' fav lists and I see these two everytime!

...now I know why.. Maybe I should have read Saga of Sam first, but SOMEBODY was too lazy to check the publish date., ;;

You know what's even more funnier? I didn't realize Samuel was Samantha until chapter.. 18... shoot me.. what can I say? I'm just so NOT observant.. How did I miss that "GENDER CONFUSION" part of the title? Yep, and I give you permission to die laughing your head off. I'll pay for the funeral. xD

And what century does Vlad think he is in? Engagement as a teen? FROOTLOOP!

Did I mention you're PURE evil? At least I started reading this late and had 19 chapters waiting for me, but for people who were with you since the beginning...? Wow.. I'd imagine their torture of Saddie's cliffies...

Speaking of Saddie.., COME BACK HERE YOU MEAN LITTLE...!

How COULD YOU LEAVE OFF LIKE THAT!

Condsider it lucky that I'm in a good mood cuz of other 15 WoM's fics I'm gonna read! xD oh, next one I'll read is definitely SoS SQUE!
SecretSparkle chapter 20 . 11/5/2006
OCRAP OCRAP OCRAP OCRAP OCRAP! (I've been saying that so fast that it almost sounded like I said ocra) GAH! I need the next chapter!

EEK!

Secret
coolgirlc chapter 20 . 11/4/2006
wouldnt danny have noticed Morgans last name?

YOU ARE EVIL! Definatly wasnt expecting that.
Lumias chapter 20 . 11/2/2006
Danny goes postal in 3..2..1

Nice chapter.
Shenhua Phantom chapter 20 . 10/30/2006
Oh wow! I completely loved the cliff-hanger, evil as it was! I love evil cliff-hangers... I feel SO sorry for Danny though... Ughh... I can't even imagine poor Danny being forced to marry someone like that... Poor poor Danny.

- Shenhua Phantom
Nobody is Somebody chapter 20 . 10/30/2006
Cliffie!
Anime Chick009 chapter 20 . 10/29/2006
If I didn't wnat ot finish this story then you would be royally maimed! How the hell is Danny gunna get out of this? Plz plz plz update soon!
Chaos Dragon chapter 20 . 10/29/2006
evil!

okay, now that it's out of my system (for the moment) down to the rabid fangirl squeeing. omg, i'm so tickled that you're back with the writing and the posting and the most wonderful and excellent things that are your fics! i caught your stuff on nonny's faves and checked it out and decided i adored it, but had begun to lose hope that there would ever be more to read.

i thank whatever has brought you back to us for doing so.

i absolutely love your gender confusion thing. despite normally hating anything au like this, i have to admit this is so well written that it blows me away. and so much fun to read with your wonderful original characters and your take on this kind of plot. though, now that i think of it, i haven't exactly seen anything like this... but then, i rarely hunt for fic without resorting to faves lists of writers i read. it's the safest way, and i do treasure my eyes where they are: in my head and not plucked out in horror.

i do believe i have rambled on for enough; i hope that you feel inspired by my, and all of the other reviews that you are sure to get, and that your muse visits often and incessantly. like mine. . want it? i'm giving it away...

until the next chapter of whichever thing you work on next. (i'm working up the guts to read chapter 1 of apprenticeship... i'm leery of of the d/p thing... but i'm going to try it this weekend and i'll review it even if i can't stomach the pairing... hehe, firm danny/sam here.) cheers!
1,001 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »