Reviews for Gender Confusion The Doctrine of Danny
Mari Vargas chapter 20 . 12/11/2013
Aaaaawww COME ON! You leave cliff hangers like these in both stories and then disappear for years without ever finishing them?! :'(
Milo21 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
PLease update !
Midnae720 chapter 20 . 7/18/2013
You have GOT to be
Kidding me. Really?
Ardsta chapter 20 . 6/29/2013
Oh you evil little...

That was so amazing! I know you say it's discontinued, but is there any chance that you will ever start this story again, ever? Anywhere? PLEASE?

Anyways. Don't you think it'd be hilarious to see what JAZZ thought of all of this? *starts to crack up*
Augmented Pirate chapter 20 . 12/31/2012
OH SHIZ HOLY CRAP bla, cliffie... update please :)
Augmented Pirate chapter 19 . 12/31/2012
oh my gosh, im so sorry... i wont bug you guys, please tell her that people will be praying for her.
Augmented Pirate chapter 16 . 12/31/2012
hay thats kinda cool! my last name is Dobson :D
Augmented Pirate chapter 15 . 12/31/2012
oh my gosh, silence of the lambs? hah! that movie made me laugh XD
Augmented Pirate chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
cool! so, is there gonna be 2 Sam Manson's? cuz thats definitely what it looks like :3
Augmented Pirate chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
ya know, i really like where this is going! love you stile btw, and i love to draw! and i can relate to that song... kinda like Danny. i mean,i can relate to Danny, but. yeah. um... never mind... its kinda personal...
anywho, i really like that song. i can see why Danny can relate.
Augmented Pirate chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
oh... never mind :D
Augmented Pirate chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
What about sam?
Witch Priestess chapter 20 . 12/22/2012
love the story and would love if you continued it
Deleted-Offline Permanently chapter 20 . 12/21/2012
Oh my god, this is the best danny story ever please write more! I know it's been 6 years and you might have lost the love for danny but please! PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/7/2012
Your probably not going to read this but I really love your storys. I wish you would continue them.
1,007 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »