Reviews for Gender Confusion The Doctrine of Danny
Dr.Horrible-Billy-Buddy chapter 16 . 12/31/2012
hay thats kinda cool! my last name is Dobson :D
Dr.Horrible-Billy-Buddy chapter 15 . 12/31/2012
oh my gosh, silence of the lambs? hah! that movie made me laugh XD
Dr.Horrible-Billy-Buddy chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
cool! so, is there gonna be 2 Sam Manson's? cuz thats definitely what it looks like :3
Dr.Horrible-Billy-Buddy chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
ya know, i really like where this is going! love you stile btw, and i love to draw! and i can relate to that song... kinda like Danny. i mean,i can relate to Danny, but. yeah. um... never mind... its kinda personal...
anywho, i really like that song. i can see why Danny can relate.
Dr.Horrible-Billy-Buddy chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
oh... never mind :D
Dr.Horrible-Billy-Buddy chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
What about sam?
Witch Priestess chapter 20 . 12/22/2012
love the story and would love if you continued it
Deleted-Offline Permanently chapter 20 . 12/21/2012
Oh my god, this is the best danny story ever please write more! I know it's been 6 years and you might have lost the love for danny but please! PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/7/2012
Your probably not going to read this but I really love your storys. I wish you would continue them.
writtentempest204 chapter 20 . 8/27/2012
O.O ... Discontinued? DISCONTINUED? WHAT? HOW? WHY?

Sorry, I've kind of been skimming through this fanfiction, but I actually got into it, especially where I wasn't sure if this was going to be a yaoi thing for sure or not... I'm not a fan of yaoi, but the way you have developed the storyline of Danny's "roommate" was SO GOOD!

I was honestly and pleasantly surprised, and I'm sorry to see such a gem like this discontinued... I hope that, despite that fact, you will someday want to take it up again...

Thank you for writing all that you have thus far, and I hope things are well with you! Now if you'll excuse me, I must now go imagine an end to this story... XD
MothBones chapter 20 . 8/25/2012
-_-
You did not just...
It is UNACCEPTABLE to discontinue this when you end it with THIS MONSTROSITY OF A CLIFF HANGER.
tagged/the-hunchback-of-notre-dame-witchcraft-gif
MothBones chapter 15 . 8/25/2012
Screaming match? Aw, sweetie. :c
I'm sorry about that.
HappyFestus chapter 20 . 6/18/2012
Aww. Why have you given up on this?

DPraven chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I just had to post this. I saw the Sam saga summery and then saw this title, I thought danny was gonna pretend to be a girl. It got a pretty funny reaction from me in the form of me covering my mouth and almost falling out of a chair before reading the summery.
VampsMoonAngel chapter 20 . 12/28/2011
And jusr now finishing reading the last sentence i really, really, REALLY wish u havnt discontinued it DX - let God bless u!, Avi
1,001 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »