Reviews for Gender Confusion The Doctrine of Danny
VampsMoonAngel chapter 20 . 12/28/2011
And jusr now finishing reading the last sentence i really, really, REALLY wish u havnt discontinued it DX - let God bless u!, Avi
DanPOWER chapter 20 . 9/15/2011
You do know this and it's counterpart are THE best stories on this site, right? You still there by any chance?
ColorLikeWhoa chapter 20 . 5/15/2011
WHOA MAN. NOT. COOL. Aren't you going to somehow finish this in some kind of awesome way?
OnFireGeek chapter 20 . 3/5/2011
awesome! great place for a cut-off. I don't wanna act like I'm a great writer or anything, but I think that putting Danny's reactions inbetween the dialogue would make it a bit more interesting. If you find my opinion not very helpful, I'm sorry! ;; But the story is moving along great!
DarkAngelAdisynne chapter 20 . 3/3/2011
Where's the rest of it? please righ mooooooore!
gemiinous chapter 20 . 1/5/2011
it's...over...?

THATS SO MEAN! wth?

nyaaah...i dont get it, did it continue in SoS (i havent read it)

nnghh...i love your writing style, btw! .
Irish Girl Xx chapter 20 . 12/13/2010
Wow I know it's discontinued but wow I'm impressed that is really good and I love Danny Phantom I really wish you would continue it but ah well. Xx
A Nobody chapter 20 . 12/12/2010
Wow one of the best stories I have read so far, I wish you could finish but I totally understand if you can't.

Anyway it was good while it last
Slimetitty chapter 20 . 10/3/2010
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE I love this story, I'm sad you didn't get to finish it. Thank you for the great story so far, though ]
Slimetitty chapter 8 . 10/3/2010
"I know were you live, Liz" hahahahaha That was the best. I absolutely love this story so far, I can't wait to read mor D
phantomgirl21 chapter 8 . 7/28/2010
Haha...! "Great... No witnesses..." That was PRICELESS! I really really wish you hadn't discontinued it, but, at least I found Elena Forest, who's continuing both SoS and DoD. But, yeah, I love both of these!
Mangahacker chapter 20 . 7/24/2010
run danny run
Celeste.J.Evans chapter 20 . 4/3/2010
Really? You had to end it like that? You're a good writer.. I wish you would finish what you start.
Keiko Mineko chapter 11 . 2/4/2010
*slaps forhead* omg wendy high... i get it hahahahahah

(you would think after 1 story and .6 of this one i would have gotten it... but at least i got it eventually right?)
lokobookworm95 chapter 20 . 12/20/2009
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO! Can't... stop... laughing!
1,002 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »