Reviews for Gender Confusion The Doctrine of Danny
writtentempest204 chapter 20 . 8/27/2012
O.O ... Discontinued? DISCONTINUED? WHAT? HOW? WHY?

Sorry, I've kind of been skimming through this fanfiction, but I actually got into it, especially where I wasn't sure if this was going to be a yaoi thing for sure or not... I'm not a fan of yaoi, but the way you have developed the storyline of Danny's "roommate" was SO GOOD!

I was honestly and pleasantly surprised, and I'm sorry to see such a gem like this discontinued... I hope that, despite that fact, you will someday want to take it up again...

Thank you for writing all that you have thus far, and I hope things are well with you! Now if you'll excuse me, I must now go imagine an end to this story... XD
MothBones chapter 20 . 8/25/2012
You did not just...
It is UNACCEPTABLE to discontinue this when you end it with THIS MONSTROSITY OF A CLIFF HANGER.
MothBones chapter 15 . 8/25/2012
Screaming match? Aw, sweetie. :c
I'm sorry about that.
HappyFestus chapter 20 . 6/18/2012
Aww. Why have you given up on this?

DPraven chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I just had to post this. I saw the Sam saga summery and then saw this title, I thought danny was gonna pretend to be a girl. It got a pretty funny reaction from me in the form of me covering my mouth and almost falling out of a chair before reading the summery.
VampsMoonAngel chapter 20 . 12/28/2011
And jusr now finishing reading the last sentence i really, really, REALLY wish u havnt discontinued it DX - let God bless u!, Avi
DanPOWER chapter 20 . 9/15/2011
You do know this and it's counterpart are THE best stories on this site, right? You still there by any chance?
ColorLikeWhoa chapter 20 . 5/15/2011
WHOA MAN. NOT. COOL. Aren't you going to somehow finish this in some kind of awesome way?
OnFireGeek chapter 20 . 3/5/2011
awesome! great place for a cut-off. I don't wanna act like I'm a great writer or anything, but I think that putting Danny's reactions inbetween the dialogue would make it a bit more interesting. If you find my opinion not very helpful, I'm sorry! ;; But the story is moving along great!
DarkAngelAdisynne chapter 20 . 3/3/2011
Where's the rest of it? please righ mooooooore!
gemiinous chapter 20 . 1/5/2011

nyaaah...i dont get it, did it continue in SoS (i havent read it)

nnghh...i love your writing style, btw! .
Irish Girl Xx chapter 20 . 12/13/2010
Wow I know it's discontinued but wow I'm impressed that is really good and I love Danny Phantom I really wish you would continue it but ah well. Xx
A Nobody chapter 20 . 12/12/2010
Wow one of the best stories I have read so far, I wish you could finish but I totally understand if you can't.

Anyway it was good while it last
Slimetitty chapter 20 . 10/3/2010
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE I love this story, I'm sad you didn't get to finish it. Thank you for the great story so far, though ]
Slimetitty chapter 8 . 10/3/2010
"I know were you live, Liz" hahahahaha That was the best. I absolutely love this story so far, I can't wait to read mor D
1,007 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »