Reviews for Gender Confusion The Doctrine of Danny
Keiko Mineko chapter 11 . 2/4/2010
*slaps forhead* omg wendy high... i get it hahahahahah

(you would think after 1 story and .6 of this one i would have gotten it... but at least i got it eventually right?)
lokobookworm95 chapter 20 . 12/20/2009
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO! Can't... stop... laughing!
TheSixthSin chapter 20 . 12/2/2009
*giggles shamelessly* Poor Danny has it in for him. *grins mischievously* How can we not love the fight between our little badger and the crazy old fruitloop. Hmm? Please do update soon.
TheSixthSin chapter 9 . 11/30/2009
Trapt, nice song choice. How many more songs does "Danny" know that I do? XD Now all he needs is to lose the ghost powers and dress and black and he's my male clone. Keep up the good work. I like a character I can connect with.
TheSixthSin chapter 4 . 11/30/2009
Aw, Danny is a Nickelback fan as well. OH! Thanks for telling me the name of that song. I tend to get it stuck in my head from time to time and it drives me INSANE! XD
TheSixthSin chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
Very funny how you used Butch Hartman's original idea for DP with spook. Good thing hedidn't I could NEVER imagine Danny riding a motercycle with an owl sidekick. Heck, the only reason he didn't use that idea was the fact that Harry Potter was coming out and the owl idea had already been snagged. Btw, Spook is an owl, not a falcon, though I doubt an owl or falcon could startle a falcon. But it is, after all, your story, I'm not one to be a critic.
bookworm700 chapter 20 . 10/25/2009
OMG. You didn't just do that. please say you didn't. NO! Danny and Sam are supposed to be together!1
If You Want My Opinion chapter 20 . 9/25/2009
This ... is ... BRILLIANT. But it's been DISCONTINUED?

Jazzmint-tea chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I love this story! I hope you can update it ASAP.I wonder if Sam's going to finally reveal her real gender to danny.I'm also wondering about that engagement.
Deruptus Ac Fragmentum chapter 20 . 7/6/2009
Just read this story as well and this has turned into one of my favourites as well D, not really all that surprising, anyway the same goes for this one; update when ever you can!
NixenSya chapter 20 . 6/9/2009
You start writing this fic and SoS right NOWW! Did you heard me? Or I'll stalk you with my giant teddies! MUAHAHAHAHA I'M EVIL!
onehighpeanut chapter 15 . 5/27/2009
Hi i'm a new reader and i just heard form a reliable sourse that you never plan on updating agian. I'd appreciate it if you would either confirm or deny this information.

If the answer is yes, you are not going to post any more, then i want you to know that you are going to hell. Just a thought.
Estrella85 chapter 20 . 4/11/2009
I can't believe you made such a great story and left it on such a cliff-hanger! Hope you pick it up again soon! _
Niori chapter 20 . 1/18/2009
You seriously have issues writing a huge cliffhanger and then never updating the story again. That said, I'd love for you to update both of these, because they really rock.
Reloshin chapter 20 . 1/8/2009
I really like this story a lot... I hope that you fine sometime to update it soon... if your still working on it that is...
1,004 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »