Reviews for Gender Confusion The Doctrine of Danny
Professional Freeloader chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
I still say it would have been better if you had simply stuck to doing Sam's POV, but over all, it was still pretty good. Made me laugh a few times.
lilnovelist chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Funny! I cant wiat for the update this is almost as funny as the original!
Blackrose0099 chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
wow, nice. ima like reading both Gender confusions, since i already love Sam's side. Danny's will probably get good when he meets Samantha, im guessing...lol, dont mind me dont wanna mess up ur plots or nothing...ok, ima stop talking now...except for this, cant wait till u next update!
WhiteMoonDragon chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
huh, i guess i should have sayed yes for a story in danny's POV. I really like it! Can't wait for the update!
Phantom SunsSong chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
(begins laughing hysterically) Poor Sam! This was really good. Can't wait for your next two updates! This really is a great story.
CelloSolo2007 chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
And now they merge...
The Silver Suzi chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Hurray! It's here!

Wonderful, absolutley wonderful. As I mentioned in a review for the other story, I'm real excited for this.

See you January 3rd or 4th I guess. Happy Holidays!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
I wouldn't have been able to pull it off. Bravo! I LOVE it! Can't wait for more! (would continue typing, but my roomate is asleep, and the typing gets to her).
Payne N. Uranus chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Okay, I have to be completely, utterly, and hope-to-god not scarily (is that a word?) honest...I LOVE YOUR STORIES! THEY ROCK, MAN! Although, I realized belatedly, that the suspense/whatever-you-want-to-call-it in the OTHER story (lol) is sort of based on what Danny knows, and this story is from Danny's POV, so that must mean that it would kind of be, y'know, RUINED...but that's okay! Because I'm all ready for the next chapter! God, I hope you finish these stories, because I can tell ya right now-I'd feel so depressed if you didn't...then again, I'd feel depressed when they were OVER, too...hm...what a canundrum...Lol, what a funny word, and I don't think I even spelled it right! HAHA!...yeah, so, thanks and have a great break!
Divine-Red-Crayon chapter 1 . 12/21/2005

Okay, cool. Haha...

Sam is definately going to find that ghost hunting stuff... Nice.

Let's see if I can't form a complete thought... Generally, I picked up on just a few grammar type errors. Maybe only one or two. Anyway, me telling you this is pointless because I have no intention of telling you where they are... not out of spite or anything, I just can't remember.

I loved it so much when Danny refered to Vlad as a "seriously crazed up fruit loop". I don't think there is another phrase that can describe him better. Danny's one liners are just the best.

Oh, nice use of alliterations in the titles... "The Doctrine of Danny"... "The Saga of Sam"... it is amusing.

Well I'm very pleased with the whole thing. So yeah. Cool. (And now I'm back to simple filler words...)

Right.