Reviews for A Winner And A Loser
TaintedDarkInuShemeeko chapter 7 . 8/29/2006
I loved this chapter, I think you're doing a wonderful job with this story. I can't wait to find out what will happen next.

Lord of the Blades chapter 7 . 8/2/2006
Well, good story but like I said in the last chapter, you need to include some action. Whether it's Inu and kouga fighting, or you make some sort of war between Kouga's parents and the higurashi's, or have "kikuyo" send an eagle demon to attack Inu. I wanted to punch something when Kouga just let that guy go. Just that would have made this chapter better. If you can't do descriptive fight scenes, ask me. I can do fight scene's relitively well. Just because I don't have any stories (except one, but it's humor and nothing else) that doesn't mean I can't do decent fight scene's.

Anyway, back to the story. LITTLE to much sugar in that cup of lemonade. In case you didn't get the metaphor, that's WAY WAY too much romance. The fact that Inu has experienced the emotion of acually caring for someone, but not accepting it makes him look very insecure and he acts like he's never been cared for. This is not true. In your story, he has a caring mother, brother, and I doubt that he honestly doesn't know ANYONE outside his family. He's been isolated for YEARS. People who have been through that kind of stuff do anything to have people around them, they don't try to shun them away. Maybe they're shy sometimes, but never intentionally loners. Your probably going to try to justify you actions by saying he didm't want Kag to leave. This is good, but your making him look stupid by having him wonder how he 'suddenly' has natural emotions.

I understand that he is a very reclusive character, but not this much.

What, in my opinion, you should have done is made him admit he cared about Kagome, but trying to convince himself that his feelings for her are not that of romance. That he's acually just her friend and nothing more.

That's about it. 'Sweet' chapter, but like I said before, that's not always a good thing. 8/10

On a side note, how goes the naruto reading. If your up to chapter 226 (which I doubt you are) there's a glitch on the site, where chapter 226-262 don't show up.

I'm eager to here your idea.

Message me if you need me to write a fight scene (well, honestly, I really do want to do it, so it's me asking you a favor, not the other way around)

And, FYI, in the manga, Kikyo finally died... for real... she ain't coming back... she's really really dead...after dying like 10 times, she's seriously dead for good.

Also, If your going to include sess's mom in this story, message me for link to her picture, because she was finally shown in the manga. And yes, like nearly all anime characters, she's hot.

Milf...cery milf indeed
Cold Kikyo chapter 7 . 8/2/2006
This is really great,it does get better with every soon._
TaintedDarkInuShemeeko chapter 6 . 7/5/2006
This chapter was amazing. I simply loved it and yes I think you are getting a feel of their reltionship sorry it took me so long to review. I feel like I have had little ti me ot sit down and read.

Ryo-chan wolfgirl chapter 6 . 6/15/2006
woww I've never read a story like this before. Please continue. Oh is this a Kag/Kou story? I hope so... I love that pair together.
Lord of the Blades chapter 6 . 6/15/2006
Sorry I haven't reviewed but Inuyasha hasn't been that interesting to my lately. Even the Badassness of Sesshoumaru's upgraded sword can't keep me interested. I'll still read well written stories that have some degree of fighting, but I've been sucked up nto the vortex that is Naruto (I assume you've atleast seen it on Toonami if you have any interest in it whatsoever, I can, like I did with Inuyasha, hook you up with the latest info via Email, you got my address).Anywho, This chapter was good, I am however VERY dissapointed with the lack of fighting. *Sigh* You wasted such a good opportunity for someone to lose some teeth. Seriously though, I'm getting really tired of looking everywhere and seeing people with almost identical personalities 'hating' each other just because they like the same girl. If you had put in a fight scene, with Kouga misunderstanding the situation, and with Inuyasha just defending himself. This would have put genial tension between these characters. Not just:

Inuyasha: Gr, I hate you because your near the woman I barely know but kinda like.

Kouga: Gr, I hate you because steal my woman, who you are an ass to.

See what I mean, I know that there are such things as jealous boyfriends, I've been in this position several times. But I've never made a big deal about it unless the guy was acually trying to flirt with her. And I never made a big deal about it if I was not only close to my girlfriend and the other guy was not only an ass to her(took care of that problem but I wasn't worried about jealously then) and that she isn't even attracted to him anyway (atleast from what he's seen). Look, all I'm saying is that Inuyasha's and Kouga's "rivalry" in this story is really inrealistic. In the manga, They fought, insulted each other's species, and the rivalry was established long before kouga fell in "love" with Kagome.

BTW, you forgot to include Souta in this story, I just realized.

Anyway, 7.5/10, because there were no real problems with it, but that rivalry part REALLY irked me.

Till next time
Cold Kikyo chapter 6 . 6/15/2006
This chapter is great,it gets getting better and soon:)
Cold Kikyo chapter 5 . 3/30/2006
I love the story so far,really liked 't wait for the next soon:)
jeevesandwooster chapter 5 . 3/24/2006
Alright, now it's getting REALLY interesting. Looking forward to watching the story unfold. It is indeed much to my liking (heehee, that *is* fun!) Update soon, please-and-thank-you!
jeevesandwooster chapter 4 . 3/24/2006
Gee, very trusting types aren't they? The trail leads right to this manor, which should be abandoned but isn't, the very nervous servant says she's not here and the Lord is 'too busy' to talk to us...obviously she is elsewhere.

heehee.

ok, sorry 'bout that. Great chappie, moving on.
jeevesandwooster chapter 3 . 3/23/2006
Hi. Can't leave long review...not much time...at school...good though. Very good...
TaintedDarkInuShemeeko chapter 5 . 3/22/2006
Oh wow and the plot thickens, well it does in a way. I am loving this story. I am truly looking forward to finding out what will happen next.

Oh yay I head the nail on the head it's been a while since I've done that.

jeevesandwooster chapter 2 . 3/19/2006
Jeez louise. Sorry I haven't read this in a while! I'm back though...and I'll read the other two later tonight.

I'm REALLY enjoying this, it's like a cross between the Inuyasha characters we know and love and...a curious mixture of "Beauty and the Beast" and "The Count of Monte Cristo" Really love it. Plus, your attention to detail is astounding...

Ok...that's it...

Except...

YOU BETTER BRING INUYASHA INTO THIS SOON! I SHALL ATTACK IF THE NEXT TWO CHAPTERS DO NOT CONTAIN THE HOTTIE HANYOU.

You have been warned.
TaintedDarkInuShemeeko chapter 4 . 3/18/2006
While this chapter may have been a little short, it was still very beautifully written. I can see why InuYasha is being so courtly with Kagome if I may say. The same goes for Kagome.

If InuYasha were to be unmannered with Kagome, or she with him tempers would flare and that wouldn't be good due to InuYasha's current form. Though I'm sure it might happen in the future.

Stars three a a half,

What you explained had to be written, so a good chapter even for not having time to write.

Lord of the Blades chapter 4 . 3/14/2006
Well, not the best chapter, but I've been having a bad day and I'm tired, so nothing looks too good in my eyes at the moment. Seriously though, at first thought that the whole old way of speaking thing was cool, but now it's kind of annoying. Well... not really annoying, per se, but I simply can't imagine the Inu/Kag realationship without "WENCH" and "SIT/JERK/IDIOT". 7.5/10. Okay, but nothing you'd put on the bestsellers list.