Reviews for So Lonely Without Me
catonmic33 chapter 6 . 4/8
Great work, really :) I like the fluidity of it, the short discussions flow.
antisociable chapter 6 . 3/20
I hate writing comments but I'm forcing myself to comment on stories I really like because you deserve recognition for creating stuff that's really awesome. Here is your recognition. Please feel validated that you made something really awesome. I hope wherever you are in your life that you're still writing because you have a talent. Thank you for writing this and thank you for sharing it with all of us.
cuqui.luna.3 chapter 6 . 12/16/2019
Mi corazón ha ido volviéndose cálido con el paso de los capítulos,pero al principio estuvo bajo cero... ahora está cantando muy contento.
Gracias
Guest chapter 6 . 11/22/2018
I loved it! And stayed up much to late reading it so I'll blame my yawns on you and this glorious piece of fanfiction!
BookWormGirl93 chapter 6 . 11/3/2018
this is adorable! (hearts hearts and more hearts) I loved it so much!
shera98 chapter 6 . 6/29/2017
I really liked this! I was curious how you'd work in Voldemort's defeat. It was great how Harry found Severus and just made himself at home. Lol loved it lots.
SiriyBlack chapter 6 . 6/13/2017
This has to be the best Snarry ever written. Absolutely fantastic!
DacClarissa chapter 6 . 2/19/2017
I've only noticed this fic now, even though I've been reading snarry like it's a part-time job since 2005. Do you know the feeling, when you just want to make love to a fic? Or maybe that's not the proper metaphore, maybe I should say I want to learn it - I want it carved into my skin and into my brain, so whatever else happens to me in life, whomever I'd lose, whatever tragedy I suffered, I'd still have this. It's perfection, and I don't know if I think so because it reflects so many headcanons I had about them and stuggle to write them out of myself, or because every word and plottwist is just SO THEM. I don't know, but I lowkey want to cry until I find my answer. I cannot stress enough how grateful I am you wrote this: it's better then sunshine, better then choclate. I'm really sorry if this comment weirds you out. I just really loved it. Thank you.
Kaeru Rei chapter 6 . 2/7/2017
It was beautiful. One o those rare stories that make you laugh and cry and crave... Beautiful indeed. Congratulations on an awesome work and thank you very much for sharing it.
Jd-dox chapter 6 . 8/30/2016
Now this is the sweetest, cutest, most realistic Snarry I have read in quite a while. I loved how they fell in love. I loved how they held each others sanity intact.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/12/2016
amazing and a pleasure to read :)
More femslash chapter 6 . 11/28/2015
Bloody brilliant! I loved it! :) ah the Harry Bloody Fucking Potter! ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/28/2015
Me likee!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/28/2015
This chapter is super long! :) to bad it isn't Manipulative!Dumbledore but I can live! Lol
Blubule chapter 6 . 11/4/2015