Reviews for Yule
Rhiannon A. Christy chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
This was really for sharing. :)

~Rhia
Certh chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Beautiful! From those moments of domestic bliss to the snowfights. Sigh, I wish winter was here already.

EC
Medea Smyke chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I almost choked when I realized Theomund was prying Eomer's eye open at the beginning of this story. Too funny. I also liked the detail about Theodwyn curling up with Elfwine as they obviously become close as she grows up. Man, now I wish it was Christmas time. ;)
Anearin chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
aw so sweet! I miss the snow... we dont seem to have any here in QLD, I shall have to go somewhere were they have is sometime... lol I like this little story, very cute!

Anearin
MBDTA chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Funny! Oh, the bliss of being a child! I used to love curling in bed like they did!

The Editor of MBDTA
LadyArian chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
the end snowball fight was probably the best i've heard. they're definitely keeping each other warm. good fics. love elfwine chronicles.
Tracey chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
It's not hard to imagine the Christmasy connection at all, and I loved your version of waking the parents, only when my brother and I barged in we always ended up between mom and dad. ;) He he...

So Gamling has two sons? Interesting... ;}

Sorry I didn't get over sooner, after running out of the office the other day I've since traveled to a friend's, spent the night, been out the whole next day, and finally returned last night to your email, which sent me over the way to EdoraLass. Thanks again!
utsuri chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
It's good to know that the royal couple is a real, married couple that enjoy 'playing' as you so artfully put it, as well as being with their family. This series is so awesome simply because it shows snapshots of their life, raising their kids and more than just 'I see you; I love you; we're married' sort of fic.
Elwen of Lorien chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
My computer is being stupid so I hope you get this. I think it is sweet. It is heartfelt at Christmas time and yet it can fit for just about anytime during the winter. Elwen.
DeathByMonkees chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Lovely lovely lovely! That was so cute. And that sentence by one of the children in the end was just adorable! Please post another story soon, it's so much fun to read them; you're a brilliant writer and make everything very real, you really know how to make you fall into a mood.
shie1dmaidenofrohan chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
heehee, so much shameless flirting. I love it. :D
Julia chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Wow, I ask you for a Yule story and right away you deliver, you wonderful author you! This fic was sweet and funny and brought a big smile to my face. Happy Holidays to you, and I hope you decide to give us another EC soon!
Blue Eyes At Night chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Why is Papa lying on top of Mama?

Because we need more cute mini-Rohirrim/Gondorians :D

lovely De!
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
That was so wonderful! I like that celebration of Yule!
Nienor Niniel chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Oh, it's good that you write more often again!

The sleighs... funnily I never imagined the Rohirrim to have sleighs, but it makes perfect sense, with all the horses and the plain landscape.

And I think what you did is not far-fetched at all, after all many ancient cultures celebrated the time of midwinter. I think the cultures Tolkien based the Rohirrim on also did it, so it is logical the Rohirrim would have done so, too.

The scene with Lothiriel explaining that this is why they have children is great! And the moment where the child (whichever it was) wanted to know whether Eomer was trying to keep his wife warm... precious!

Merry Christmas to you! Nienor