Reviews for Thirteen Times
Kirara777 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
NOOOO! Pls don't put this story's status onto COMPLETE! I am already addicted to it! Pls continue!
Inuyasha Kagome For and Ever chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
So spooky! I love it!
Jingyee1511 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
I will echo the sentiment of the many reviewers before me that it was a fantastic read and it's really promising! Had I was rather sad it didn't have any more chapters to it. good work though, really! I was reading it in the dark and got spooked. *thumbs up*
Supernatural Romance Lover chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Reading this at the dead of the night and living right next to the cemetery is creep as hell. *grins* I loved it.
w e e p i n g-i n d i g o chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
0-0 whoa. Inuyasha's a creeper
anime freak 318 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
wow. I would definitely read more if you made it a full length story.
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
AHHHHHH! What the hell? You can't just leave it there! More , I need more!
Suki chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Dang. That was awesome. You should really continue...
IrisAyame chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Hey! I loved this one!

Inuyasha is so evil! It's good!

I think you must work on it and add some chapters!
ChuuChuuKitsune chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
*Engulfed in darkness*

WAIT! COME BACK! MAKE IT INTO A STORY OR I WILL DIE OF WANTING TO CONTINUE READING IT! DX PLEASE PLEASE

PLEASE! DX

I LOVED IT! :D You GOTTA make it into a story! Your such a good author! It's hard to find good authors like you! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

OR I will drown you in PLEASES! XD
silkrose chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
You should turn this oneshot into an actual story!I love it
wintersky09 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
You jusy have to make this into a story!I think that if you did,Kagome would be great as a just my opinion let people know if your going to continue this or not,that will keep you from getting angry reveiws a year wishes! Wintersky
White Ice Wolf chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
are u gonna make a 2nd chap of this, plz do
Dreamer6164 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Please write more. This is suck an interesting story, and it has so much going for it. I loved it. Please, please, please consider making this into a story. You have done a wnderful job.

Dreamer6164
random-anime-gurl chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Make it a story plz plz plz this is really good!