Reviews for Beyblading in Hogwarts
Rangerapprentice chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
Can you please update thi story? I like how it's going and am excited to see just how bad Tala kicks Tyson's butt in this. I like it!
Kayla-m.f chapter 7 . 9/12/2011
Glad to see another chapter from you and I read through the rewrite too. It's nice to see the Blitzkreig Boys joining in and I'd like to see more of them around Hogwarts and annoying the group. I'd also like to see more of Kai and am curious to see what you do with the mysterious blader. I hope he won't disappear from the fic with him hanging around the Russian team since you seem to focus on Harry and the others. I would advise showing things from different aspects or with the different groups of characters and not just the Golden Trio to have an idea of how they're dealing with the school and interacting to the new situations. The sorting in the next chapter sounds cool. I can't wait to see what houses everyone will be put in. Though the Russians are usually Slytherins it will be good to see what you do with them and the other characters. Hope to see more of the fic, update soon.

Kayla-m.f
jessica chapter 7 . 8/4/2011
chapter 8

that was draco malfoy he is in slytheirn house say hermione, so dear borther of what house are in when we get there
Phoenixfyre101 chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
yay ur bak. amazing chapter and ur writing has improved. update soon:)
andysanime chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
Good job on this chapter.
andysanime chapter 6 . 1/2/2011
Good job on this, I hope you update sometime.
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 6 . 6/2/2010
what going to happen next
Hiwatari-Winchester addict chapter 6 . 1/1/2010
This is a short one, but still, I liked it. Harry getting horny when he sees Kai, huh? Well, who wouldn't? *grins*

This is really great story and I'm looking forward to read more. Update soon _
Rapunzelle chapter 6 . 12/20/2009
Loved this story. Love harry potter and beyblade. Will kai be the bottom in this relationship? Please update soon

:-)
lenkagamine133 chapter 6 . 12/5/2009
HarryXKai...hm that's a new one..interesting

really liken this story so far...and how you typed this chapter out...

also as a request...a very funny request...can Tala, Bryan and maybe Kai be put in Hufflepuff like for a day or two...that'd be funny

but anyways can't wait for the next one
SetoKai chapter 6 . 12/5/2009
Wow, I did NOT see that coming... AT ALL! It's kinda weird :S... but let's see where it goes. I'm a little prejudice because I don't really like the pairing, but if the story is good then I don't mind. Speaking of which, it is a HUGE improvement from the other chapters. I do think you should re-write them. It's like I've entered a whole different story. This chapter was definitely better. All in all, pretty good job. :)
FallenHope-Angel chapter 6 . 12/4/2009
haha i didn't see harry falling for kai! it was beter than the other chapters no insult intended but naw you should leave them be or of course you can change them i have no right to tell you. i can't wait till you update again.
Kayla-m.f chapter 6 . 12/4/2009
An interesting chapter, though a little short it's nice to have something to tie me over with how long it's been since an update. The fic is great so far so thanks so much for getting back into it. Harry getting horny at seeing Kai is amusing tho I don't know if I'd be too thrilled with the idea of a pairing between the two if it were to go in that direction. I can't wait to see what's going to happen next especially with Kai I'd like to see more of him and stuff to do with him being Sirius Black's son. As for your previous chapters I read through them few months ago and they look pretty fine to me. But if you feel they could be better with a rewrite that's up to you. Anyway I can't wait to see more of this fic so please update soon.
FallenHope-Angel chapter 5 . 6/7/2009
wow tha was so intersiting and i really like kai in this one. yeah the blitz boys are there too! i cna't wait for the updaes so send the next chappie soon!
Kayla-m.f chapter 5 . 3/2/2009
This is pretty decent so far though it might help if your chapters were a bit longer. I'm curious to know what Kai and Harry talked about and how Voltaire was able to make Kai believe that his Father was dead. Poor Sirius why did he have to die? At least Remus is still around though it would be nice to see more of him in this fic. On another note knowing Kai's upbringing by his insane grandfather I wonder if he really is a Death Eater or if he'd be coaxed by Voldemort to become one. I'd love to see more of this story as it lots of potential please update soon.