Reviews for Anger Management
Desiraes0220 chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
Im am sorry but I have decided that even after over 5 years this need another chapter or four pertaining to what each group thinks of their drs sugestions and then the dr watching the news and finding out it was all true its just to hard to keep my imagionation from skipping around after re-reading this but if something was put to paper so to speak it would help so I am begging could you do it for a fan please
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 5 . 5/6/2008
What is schlock mercenary?

Okay, that was funny, but I was really, really hoping that Mole or Joshua or a snake-wearing Familiar would show up to pick them up, or tell them that The Coming was coming, or a fight between Max's "family" and White's "family" would start up in the waiting room. But I still enjoyed this.
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 4 . 5/6/2008
Oh, my holy, holy heck! There is just no freakin' way :P

Unbelievably hilarious. LOL
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 3 . 5/6/2008
I can't believe they're making a date while trying to kill each other. It's just too much :P LOL LOL LOL...
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
Dr. Michaela is a total pip. Max and White are hilarious. Awesome chapter :)
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
What a precious beginning- LOL
Erkith chapter 5 . 12/13/2007
bahahahahahaha freaking hilarious
wrenbailey chapter 5 . 12/8/2007
Dude that was frickin hilarious, I have never been a big Ames fan but that was priceless.
p3karen chapter 5 . 4/17/2007
I love M/A but this was so funny
killing dance chapter 5 . 10/17/2006
heh... that has got to be one of the funniest fics ever! had me cackling madly all the way through... and the pairing, don't get me started on how creeped out that made me. I mean... I found it kinda... cute? *shudders*
Denae chapter 5 . 9/12/2006
The story just doesnt seem real enough.. I do like it, i think it has some really funny moments, gratz to you, no one ever makes White seem funny, quite a feat, but again, the story could use maybe just a little beefing up. Perhaps you might try to include a section on their individual sessions, or how they came to this psycologist, just to tie it in with the plot a little more. All together (and comments aside) hilarious stuff. Good job!
aurora chapter 5 . 9/8/2006
just discovered this story - and its so cute!

keep up the great work!
AngelKougaeri chapter 5 . 9/2/2006
Lol, great fic indeed.
zachiliam chapter 4 . 7/7/2006
8-D WARRF WARF WARF... I'm loving this ! Please, keep it up, you're hilarious !
I-Like-Llamas chapter 3 . 6/25/2006
Where are the updates? I want updates, damnit!

Don't make me sic my Logan doll on you!

...Actually, come to think of it, I wouldn't mind so much. He's kinda annoying. But that's not the point.

Pretty, pretty, pleease update?