Reviews for Midnight Snack
Michelle Skywalker chapter 1 . 3/16
that was an amazing story! love it a lot! you did a good job! and thank you! ;)
shaniqua lopez chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
i was expecting a heartfelt story about anakin's favorite midnight snack, since my daughter kept telling me about the story when i asked what she was doing.
i decided to look on her phone and i came across the story and decided to read it myself.
have a nice day
you ruined my daughter's pure mind and hope
im never letting my daughter back on this site again!
AnakinandPadmesgalaxy chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I loved the story so much that it inspired me to write my first Star Wars Fan-fiction called A daily life of A Padawan.
Lt-Spork89 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I guess this would count as one of the best nights of my life...;)

Wonderful story!

Mrs. J Cullen chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
OMG! I'm always on on my cell and I came across this fic. I've been hunting it down ever since, trying to leave this review. So here goes:

I LOVE IT! I mean, it REALLY felt like I was there. Pure AWESOMENESS!

I know you're not big on time (from reading your other fabulous fics), but if you have another one of these in you...well, let's just say I'd be VERY HAPPY!
ANi4evermine chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
glitteratiglue chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
I love this. Hot as ever, well-written, beautifully teasing like your other fics! I was totally imagining that I was that Jedi...Anakin can do me anytime he likes ;). x
Jen P Conn chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
that was really good!
FireQueen618 chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
that was cute and funny at the same time very nice!
twostrandsofmelody chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
In the siths name, that was good

I am that jedi in my dreams
Girls-Make-Boys-Cry chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
I Love It I added you to my faveorite auhtors list! You Should Seriously consider continuing it!
jacen9 chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
good fanfiction, like the idea of Anikin getting up to stuff in the Jedi Temple, looking forward to the sequal. wonder is it's going to follow the same pov, why not try one from a 3rd person perspective, or from Anikins in the next one, anyway looking forward to the next one.
Eversohuggable chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Amazing story, lol definitely looking forward to a sequal with this one. Another encounter can't be a bad thing ...:p Keep writing, enjoyed the other stories too!