Reviews for Hello
DreamMakersMagic chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
wow that was beautiful
be-loved-and-loved-in-return chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
i love this type of peter pan fanfics, where wendy is old and dies and returns to the one place she really belongs. i also love it when song lyrics are included, so this was a major plus for me
blueenchantment chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
oh my gosh, i'm half crying right now, that was so sad! but at least she ended up in neverland again, even though she had to die to get there. great job!
M.S. Dae chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
I must refrain from "awing". This was terrific and sweet, like rum and chocolate :))
Lady Radcliffe chapter 1 . 1/30/2006

I've heard that song. It's really sad.

but I like this story :)
Samanthe2121 chapter 1 . 1/29/2006

that was great

keep up the good work
Brazilianangelz chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
aw i loved it! one of the best one shots ive ever read
embracing chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
wow, very touching. i just came back from a very beachy holiday, and now my fingers are refusing to type! that was a great fic, very emotional. i will review all your stories when i come to them, you have no idea how many emails i have! it's driving me crazy because i have to unpack and clean up, but i want to read, and i have to update! i really liked this fic, probably because it had a happy ending for peter and wendy. also because you captured peter very well! i have to go and clean my room now, lots of things to pack away! AH! (i had to add something crazy amongst that sense! he he he!)

xo embracing
distorted prep queen chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
I don't even want to go into the details of how Neverland suddenly became Heaven or something and justr leave it saying that it was sweet.
Cathelina chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
I like it! I like sweet, romantic stories. You did a good job.
Aria Elessar chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
I love Evanescence! This was a right beautiful piece of work. Lovely! Thanks for putting it up!
Topsie-krett chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Kool fic add more to it soon
mabfairy chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
So sweet...

Great work! Please, write more.

Merry Christmas!
Blackcat69 chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
oh, so sweet! I liked it. wonderful job! keep up the good work. Have a great day. ~blackcat69
GerryLover15 chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Omg i loved this one shot! It's the best I've read so far!