Reviews for A Gentle Wind
magnolia1717 chapter 3 . 5/10
*****
Truckee Gal chapter 3 . 4/25
Scarlett swiftly abandons her misguided fascination with Ashley Wilkes, leaving him choking in the dust! Scarlett, recalling that her mother lived in the past and missed out on developing warm relationships with her children, made the decision to take a different path. Rhett already learned lessons about how to be a father, having been kicked out of his childhood home by his own father. Now, miracle of miracles, the Butlers are a family that enjoys spending time together. Excellent story, pulling threads from Scarlett's childhood and their honeymoon in New Orleans to spark dramatic changes in Scarlett.
Truckee Gal chapter 2 . 4/24
Could Scarlett's love for her newborn be a reflection of her falling in love with her husband? Speaking of whom, Rhett scored big with Mammy and he handled Wade's fears and questions perfectly.
Truckee Gal chapter 1 . 4/24
Glad Rhett barged in to give Scarlett his love and support. Such fun when Rhett feared, "... she was about to break every bone in his hand." Sweet how they both fell for their newborn.
heresvivi chapter 3 . 12/7/2016
Great story!
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
Very nice.
wildchild7 chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
How sweet! I loved this story. The end was funny - slut. LOL
Liz86000 chapter 3 . 4/12/2009
It was a wonderful fic... I loved it! :)
SassyReaderGirl chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
Aw! Rhett has too many knee-jerk reactions! He needs to get over himself!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Aw! I love this story! I think it is SO adorable that Rhett stays with her! And I'm glad he doesn't get good and drunk!
Kitty Cat O'Hara chapter 3 . 12/10/2006
awesome awesome story!
Sea Fire chapter 3 . 3/9/2006
YAY!
OhThoseEyes chapter 3 . 2/14/2006
That was so wonderful! I loved the way everything you wrote fit with the characters. I hope you decide to continue...
Raicheal chapter 3 . 2/3/2006
That was it! are you serious? Come on there could be so much added to this. it was so sweet! It cant end just there! I vote for a sequel!

Raicheal
K. H. Ardema chapter 3 . 1/28/2006
Great chapter! I liked it! I liked this story alot! You did a great job!