Reviews for Kim Possible: So the Christmas Present Drama
JP1124 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Another good 1
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique. Awwwwwwwwwww.
CrossoverFan chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
"I read in Villain's Digest in a profile on heroes' sidekicks that Ron Stoppable was into four things: Kim Possible, Bueno Nacho, pushing shiny red buttons in lairs, and being the first to get a new video game."

Cool they're in order of how much he likes each thing. Although shouldn't Rufus be on that list between Kim & Bueno Nacho?
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
it's kind of the story of the christmas gift. it makes it all worth wile in the end. v

-Kaitlyn
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Dear MrDrP

Great story plot. The quality is great; great dialog, emotion, suspense and humor.

The characters: Kim, Ron, Rufus, Will Due and Frugal Lucre are done well.

Will Du and Kim are on a mission and bounce off each-other well (though Will doesn’t replace Ron)?

In the original animated episode, Lucre was funny, but the show was seriously missing something (though the future animated episodes were done well). Frugal Lucre isn’t half-baked in your story, though he isn't allied with another villain. Good job.

The basic story is interesting and well written. Glad that things work out, despite the drawback in the story.

The wholesome standards are high.

The language is clean.

Nothing is suggestively offensive.

No extreme violence or any other vile content.

I hope this review has a good influence on you. God bless.

Data Seeker
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Is there a moral lesson to be learn here? Maybe "Is not the presents that counts, but to be there with your love ones" (I think that is the phrase...I think) or not really? Either way, I'm happy that Ron was happy at the end. Coolio christmas story. Keep on writing.

Danny
CastaS chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
great shot, i enjoyed it much.
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
ROFL! I loved this one! Kim worked so hard to get the perfect gift for Ron, only to have Will destroy it!

If I'd been Kim, I would have have done a hard toss of the guy after thanking him for the ride, and have him land right into a trashcan where one could only see his feet sticking out!

At least Ron loved the present! It was good to see Kim loving her present and it was a gift, much like their relationship... that would continue to grow with new things in it. :)
Raptor84 chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
That is so sweet. Another good story.
righteousindignation chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
I really liked this one! KP vs. Shego in Smarty Mart over a Snowman Hank DVD? That was an excellent idea. Bravo!
Dixon-San chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
ah...haha hm

Poor Kim,

Oh dear, Well at least he loved the Bucks!

Merry Christmas!

(oh its cool that Will has a good shot with a gun, but as usual, he STILL managed to screw EVERYTHING up!)

Matt
spectre666 chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Thanks for the chuckle. Very good, and a perfect IC Ron.
vanillalilies chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
lol that was a cute little story. I liked it. Great writing!
TexasDad chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
You'd thought the perfect gift for Ron was obvious, since he's give Bueno Bucks to Kim for years. Thanks and Happy Holidays.
Taechunsa chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
In the words of the infamous Shego. Love it! Love it!

I am glad that you could belt one out for the contest. The more the merrier, and I have to say that this is the first time I have ever seen Will hit on Kim. It was pretty funny. The only thing better would have been Kim saying the line from Dodge Ball, "I just threw up a little in my mouth."

Tomorrow is more KP:TNG. Yipee!