Reviews for Binded
GIRloveswafflesandtacos chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
I love this so far!

As for Misa, she can go die in a hole.
Angela chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
you said it wasnt going to be a long wait, but its 8 years already!
i dont think you'll continue after all this time, but if you're reading this please do!
i need to know what will happen next
shaz chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
Carry on. Do want more.
account-is-terminated1221 chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
Please, I BEG OF YOU, update! Please~! I neeeeeedddd to know what happens next! *froths at the mouth like the rapid fangirl I am* I know you haven't updated since like 2006, but please continue this story!

Oh and LOL at one of your author's notes; you wrote how Naruto was your fav but if Death Note were an anime... X) teehee I wish they would've had stuff like this happen in one of the episodes...I mean, who is Light to not be horny at like 17 and have perfect self-control? Lol

And I cosplayed L too at the New York Comic Con/Anime Festival. :D

Anyways, now that this review has become an essay, I just hope that you'll consider continuing! Do it for the readers! *insert kawaii puppy eyes here *

~Sashimi123~
TwistedLilBarbie chapter 4 . 5/27/2008
lovely!
The Crone's Daughter chapter 4 . 1/18/2008
Great!
notmetrustme chapter 4 . 10/5/2007
I thought the wait wasn't going to be too long? :( Please write more! This chapter was spectacular!
whitelilly chapter 4 . 6/24/2007
i actually love it!
Fool With Many Names chapter 4 . 6/12/2007
" And the wait for the next chapter won’t be too long, because I already know what I have in mind. YAY! "

Suure XDD Well if you still plan on updating, please do so! _ I like your story so far. Some things that could be added I think, would be L's lack of less-than-professional relationships in the past. Your story is really good so far so keep it up
bob- i'm a girl though chapter 4 . 5/27/2007
oy!: "the wait for the next chapter won’t be too long, because I already know what I have in mind. YAY!"

and you said that in bloody 2005! its 20 and bloody 7, and you still havenot updated! this aint no insult, i'm only trying to say YOU NED TO WRITE MORE! things are getting good! well done! you go girl! i hatE "misa misa" too! she sucks. bdw, light said somthing about needing to take a shower in the 1st chapter... did he ...with L? wo...! i hope so, maybe you should change this to an M and write about what goes on in that "double" shower of his. _...okay, maybe that picture was a little too innocent for the theme of this review...
Reioko chapter 4 . 4/14/2007
This is really good!

For a minute there I was like "THIS IS THE END? NO!"

but then I realized it wasn't ;P
The Chick Three chapter 4 . 3/17/2007
Hehehe. Wow, Raito, you horny bastard ;D. Not I'M complaining, and I'm sure L isn't complaining either (secretly he loves it ;D).

AND YES! You should be ashamed to only be on Chapter 4! *shakes fist at you*
DarkAngelKisses chapter 4 . 3/4/2007
Hah, no one really cares about Mr. Yagami...actually, that's true. He is just a space filler. Get back to loving!

Oh, Light, you should have said something else...
DarkAngelKisses chapter 3 . 3/4/2007
'Sexy? Wince when?' Since...forever, Light. Duh.

Yeah, being handcuffed to another person would bring your attantions to them...not that I would know. And I like when you can't really tell if one of them is or isn't uke or seme...in other words, the lack of distinction is just fine with me.
DarkAngelKisses chapter 2 . 3/4/2007
I thought Light would kiss her in the end. I mean, what else could he do...?

I've always loved the whole L and Light feel. The 'we're going to kill each other eventually, but in the mean time, let's all be friends while we work on killing each other, okay?'

Now, in fanfics, it's 'We're supposed to be trying to kill each other, but let's kiss anyway and forget that.'

I liked the end. I wonder how Light is gonna act.