Reviews for It Falls to the Young
crazypianoman2194 chapter 51 . 8/10
First off, this is my favorite Harry Potter fanfic I have ever read. I love it! I literally couldn't stop reading once I started. You are such a good writer, and I am so excited to have discovered you! Secondly, you have a wonderful taste in fanfics. I checked out your favorites list and have ended up reading like four of them so far.
This is one of the best Fanfictions I've read in a long while! It's impossible to put down! Very cleverly written, funny, touching, and truly a nail-biter!
Great work! It looks like it's been years since you updated. Hope that means a sequel will be put up soon.
zekses chapter 1 . 7/10
Completely mislabeled. Should be more like angst/friendship for all the abuse. Also, "adventures" after they get away from Voldie are complete there is worthwhile stuff after it, I did not reach it cause I was bored out of my skull.
This was the BEST! I know you are tired from making this story, but I really hope you write a sequel!
A good story, but it's paced too slowly for me.
aalens chapter 51 . 6/19
I thoroughly enjoyed every chapter of this wonderful story. Thank you so much!
Minna cross chapter 51 . 6/15
Loved it! Wish I could find more stories with snake friends with the meraders. (sorry about miss spelling)
LilyLunaPotter2002 chapter 51 . 5/16
Amazing story!
Please, write a sequel.
one-who-loves-Sesshy chapter 9 . 4/15
The Quintapeds remind me of that one legendary pokemon from Shadows of Almia, the earth/lava one? Only it had 4 legs.
Aqua and Luna chapter 51 . 4/13
As ancient (like 9 years?) as this fanfiction is, I still loved this amazing story! I appreciate so much when authors write great Marauder and Snape FanFiction! I love both parties greatly and it's kind of sad that try parties happen to hate each other. In canon at least. This story is magnificently beautiful- and if you see this.
How do you organize fanfiction notes in a notebook for a story?
Beautiful 50 chapter story.
~Aqua
KillerRose17 chapter 38 . 3/24
I can't stop laughing at this! This is amazing and Aragog said, "And bring your female!" :D XD C: Me and my friends thought that meant something else! *Wink. Wink ;D*
EnchantedUnicorn chapter 51 . 3/6
This is one of the best fanfics I have ever read. Extremely interesting, not boring at all. Well done!
Arquan chapter 19 . 2/13
The image of a young Severus Snape falling asleep on dumbledore's beard makes me smile :)
1,080 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »