Reviews for High School Life
foxtrothelljumper28 chapter 3 . 2/18
Hey I get how it feels you'll gey through it it is very interesting
MetalFox2013 chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
Good story so far... I want to read more once the next chapter is up
imcool335467 chapter 3 . 11/20/2007
me agian! i just have one more thing to say... THIS IS SOME DAMN GOOD WRITING! _ *ahem* so keep updating
imcool335467 chapter 3 . 11/20/2007
this is cool... so far... but anyway i just have 1 question... this doesnt explain where Krystal is from, so where is she from? same with Wolf; where is he from? but anyways keep updating. _
PugLuva chapter 3 . 11/18/2007
i hate writters block *pats arm* dont worry itl go away
Lei chapter 3 . 4/18/2007
This was a great story! Please oh please countinue!
V-Starfox chapter 3 . 1/18/2007
This is pretty good. You have an interesting story going on here. Although I do suggest that you add some more detail and make each chapter a little longer. Great job!

Doug-E-Fresh chapter 3 . 1/18/2007
ok, on a scale of 1-10 on tightness-o-meter of this stroy, and 10 being the best, i'd give this fuckin story a 10 and a half. update this shit man, dont let it die. your capturing this just liek it should be, keep this fox and krystal pairing going strong to, and who knows what might happen (wink wink) bow chicca bow wow
Viable-Solution chapter 3 . 9/22/2006
Nice man. like one of the others said i am in the chief outcast group in my school. actually Im more guilty by association than anything. but you get my point, doesn't feel good to be in the group unless you got some good friends in there. which thankfully i have.

keep writing. also I like the way you made Fox meet Krystal in school instead of on that planet.
Link McCloud chapter 1 . 8/29/2006

Awesome! Excellent! Inspiring! Er...Pretty damn good chapter mate (I say that for all of the chapters, this one just happened to be the one I'm submitting this review on).

Keep up the writing man! I wanna see how this turns out!

*goes to work on own fanfic*
Upgraded Arwing chapter 3 . 8/28/2006
i like it. this story has a bright future.
Dann43 chapter 3 . 8/28/2006
Awesome, you updated.. pretty good chapter although it was a bit short, still i like where this is goin...
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Excellent, man... Just excellent
beowulf chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
C'mon please update! Ive been waiting for so long and the story is too damn good to end here. Please keep goin
Lil Miss bookworm chapter 2 . 6/21/2006