Reviews for All the Way Home I'll Be Warm
nemesisswan chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
First of all, it should be Romance/Humor. ;) There is nothing from Angst here.

Gosh, I love this short fanfic! Really. It's realistic and that's the most important. Besides it feels nice to read sth funny with T-Bag especially when you're a good writer.

You had amazing idea with poor Theodore hating cold that much. ;] Even his gang named this time of the year because of him. *laugh*

This story and your other Loser's Weepers I consider one of the best fanfics in the entire net. ;)
La Halfeline chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Aw, it was so cute and hot at the same time! You show the character of Maytag in a very talented way, congratulations! And it's so good to see a nice T-bag... I loved the part when he was all freezing and pissed off! Maytag really knows when he has to "cheer him up"! Lovely! An other one, please!

PS: I'm French, so sorry for my bad english.
Tickle Me Emo chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
i completely agree w/ CameoCorbin. but i loved the story. (-)
SamuraiCat1019 chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Aww. I love the fact that you combined rough and sweet and made it all seem like a continuous BDSM play. I wish I wish for more MayBag!
cy-grl chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Wow, I really loved this! All the emotions put into this! This fic makes me all warm inside :) Hope you write some more like this!
I Heard A Voice chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
That was so sweet... And there I was, thinking a sweet T-Bag fic was impossible. Hm.
Dr.E. Vance chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
This was really nice. I'm glad I had the privilege to stumble upon this before I had to go to school! (-)
Merlinsgirl2 chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
you are just too good at writing bumsex scenes. I really like this fic you know, but makes me sad that we don't have anymore Maytag!

:-(
loveslashhate chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
To be brutally honest, the story was great. The spacing was... not so great. But it's more the story that counts, right?

~Melissa E
Reincarnation of Self chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
This is a perfect combination of sexy and sweet- thank you for writing. I love your works and appreciate them deeply. Keep writing! :)
CameoCorbin chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Is it possible to feel sick, and be slightly turned on?

Oh well, nice story.
ssoko chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
It was sweet (I never thought I would be able to say something like that about a T-Bag story)