Reviews for Christmas Shopping sitch
VivaNewVegas chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Boom roasted! Not a josh fan myself. Josh get's wasted. those are my favorite stories. Hope it wasn't escalators though, if his hair got caught, (shudders at the thought of scalp being pulled off.)
TheRedKommie chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
interstng and cute story. you dont like josh do you, hehe. posted from my phone.
Katsumara chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Nothing better than Monkey boy getting slugged. xD Late review is super late, but better than never!
Midgarosormr chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Dude, this was awesome! Ron punchin' him in the nose like that, lol!
Ruffy GEAR 2 chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
josh gets what he deserves."evil smirk"

nice 1shot btw.
CastaS chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
great story, i enjoyed it.
Midzst chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
That was so cute.
DimitrisDuchess chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
That was very sweet! I would have given Josh more than that though!
Taechunsa chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Oh the humanity of it all. Poor Ron has to go Christmas shopping and deal with an a-hole of an ex. At least you let him punch the punk out instead of taking the high road. Sometimes the low road is so therapuatic.

Good story, even if I don't share your distaste for Josh.
no body chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Aw, how cute and Josh really got what was coming. Good story, hope you wright another soon. I'll be waiting.
surforst chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Well we can now confirm you truly do hate Josh. First he gets run over and now he turns out to be the creepy type of ex-boyfriend. Did a Josh in real life run over your cat or something?

Anyway I have to say I liked how Ron tried to get out of this. It reminds me of shopping dates I've been on. The only use I've ever served is to be used as the monkey holding the bags. So sad! Anyway great fic and good luck in the contest.
Backroads chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
I already read this on the board, but it still makes me smile!