Reviews for Holiday Kisses
SpiritedObsession chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
hahahahah! xDD loved it!
Yuko san chapter 14 . 4/29/2012
I'm certain I just died of exposure to pure cuteness. After every paragraph. Damn I didnt know I had so many lives! XD
Yuko san chapter 13 . 4/29/2012
That was brilliant! I couldn't stop laughing. :) Though I thought for sure Kakei and Saiga were going to steal their clothes while they were in the lake. For another fanfic then...
Mokona Modoki chapter 12 . 4/29/2012
Damn. That was hot. And hilarious that they got so much money out of just dressing up. (They're really lucky Kakei isn't a pimp. Even though he's boardering on being one.)
thesleepless chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
god that was hot O.O

good that clamp decided to continue this manga
The-Wind-Dragon-Caller chapter 23 . 11/1/2009
ROFLMAO! OMG! The ending slayed me XDD As usual, it's wonderful to see the the boys' sexual appetite is still going strong. Keep up the great work. Can't wait for the next Thanksgiving story _
Wicked-sama chapter 23 . 10/31/2009
Oh thank you so much for that delightful tale! Happy Halloween! Truly an exciting and HOT HOT HOT chapter :)
DXM Junkie chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I really like this story already, but their is only one flaw. The chance of a Japanese girl coming up to kiss a boy in a store whom she doesn't know is a very Western way of thinking. In Japan, this would never happen. I can't wait to read more of this story though, and since it's fanfiction it doesn't mean it has to be completely factual.
Lynn252 chapter 14 . 6/1/2009
That was incredibly romantic!

It was so sweet. I loved it.
i-love-anime-2005 chapter 22 . 4/21/2009
This chapter was great. I can't wait till the next holiday.

One holiday that would be fun to see is their birthdays. That is just a suggestion.
Sprig chapter 22 . 4/21/2009
lol that was so cool! lol ya know i was thinking bout Mother's Day and making kakei the mother. lmao! all the things they could do for and to him.
Aralaiqualasse chapter 22 . 4/21/2009

Lov ya...Wow...Wonder what day you will use next...I love our Earth, so many holidays...and many holidays kissess too

I lov ya too Kazahaya...I never thought when still read chapter one will lead to foursome...wish come true...
The-Wind-Dragon-Caller chapter 22 . 4/20/2009
Again a fantastic chapter added to ever growing story which I love oh so much
SoSickOfNyQuil chapter 21 . 2/17/2009
lmao lol aw
Sprig chapter 21 . 2/16/2009
-laughing so hard- oh god they did deserve that! poor kazahaya.. so worn out from going at it practically all day. and then kakei had to be dragged into it too! -laughs harder- oh that was great! and happy to help with the idea! so what's up next? maybe i can throw some more ideas for u!