Reviews for Heard But Not Spoken
Musical Darkness chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Yay! Yet another story of how Ken turns back from the Digimon Emperor without the Chimeramon fiasco! Great job!
NightRaven13 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Awwww...how sweet!

What a cute story...and as a veteran of chronic voice issues I totally feel you! Seriously, its not kool when it happens (It hasn't happen for me in over 5 years...so I'm greatful) and I totally get Ken's dilema. People can be so cruel...but its nice to know that Ken at least had Miyako's support in the end...

Great job! Do keep up the good work in whatever stories you embark on next! :D

-NightRaven13.
Gallantmon Rox chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
That went pretty fast but it was good. Great job! (You must really like Kenyako's, huh?)
Sabishi Tomo chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
I love this story! It was rather angsty at first...but the ending was really cute. Good job!
Miguels-Lover chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Aw! Wow! _

I'm generally not a Kenlei fan but that has started to change my ideas of it!

It was soo sweet! Poor Ken as well! How could people be so mean?

Weldone! I really love your stories so far!

Miguels-Lover

P.S You're added to my Fav Author's List! _
Didaskaleinophobia chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
This was great!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
Yes, I like it. It teaches people a good lesson too. Anyhows, I'll be looking forward to more of your stories!
Seine chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
Nice Kenyako...They shouldn't have made fun of Ken-Chan!
Celestra chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
*wide smile* Nice story!
Roxie chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
Wow *blinks* WOW. What a wonderful job! I love it! There was a lot of meaning in it. It was just wonderful!
dreamersday chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
Yes, one great story ! I love this, it's a work of art ! We have a talented writer here, i'm sure ! ~DDay~
Cloud Albatou chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
Awwwwwwwwwww That gave me a WAFF feeling at the end! I loved this fic!_
Akemi Angst chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
Oh oh oh that was SO CUTE! I loved it! Hurray for KENYAKO!
Jolly Ranger chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
Oh My God! that was so sweet I was soooo crying at the end of it really good job!
Girlie G. aka lilprincess Sasami chapter 1 . 6/17/2001
This is one of the most touching stories I've ever heard. I'm seriously on the verge of tears...the only thing that could have made it better was writing about in detail him apologizing to the digi destined or them not accepting his changed self until Yolei stepped in. Other than that it was the cutest story! _