Reviews for Sledding
HogwartsHussy chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Ouch! But it does sum up Dean's dilemma.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
poor Dean T_T
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
So sad! And a brilliant look at Dean's character. Great job!
Elm Treigh chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Aw Poor Dean! :( I know how that feels. To be: "...caught irreversibly somewhere between childhood and adulthood." It does suck. :(
H pylori chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
How did Brian find out about Dean's hunting background? Dean isn't exactly one to disobay his Dad and John is kind of the type to tell them not to tell anyone about what they did.
SupernaturalKris chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
This was very cute. I liked how Sam was warry to go sledding at first but once he saw his brother do it he was so excited! It was a sad ending though. But your analyzation of young Dean was perfect. Adorable story, deep character insights.
Arinia chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Wow. Just wow. The ending part blew me away. Wonderful work.
MollybyGolly chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
:( sad, but good.
Ginger Ninja chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Somebody give him a hug!

Great writing - really heart-wrenching stuff.

GN
CrazyPirateGirl chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Wow, how incredibly sad was that? I almost cried...But then again I'm a sissy. _

I loved it. Wonderful wonderful job!
RL chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Dean rolled his eyes at his little brother’s fear and sat down on the sled. “It’s easy, Sammy. It’s like…” he paused, trying to come up with an analogy ... “You know how easy it is to cock a .45?” Sam nodded.

Oh wow. How massively screwed up and how completely true to THEM.

Excellent.
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Wow, I really liked that one! It was great! I'm dying for more, so keep it up and have fun! Cya around mate! _*

Take care,

Izzy aka ShalBrenfan
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Beautiful.
Latanya Kassidy chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
I love this story. Dean is admittedly my fav character, and I can't help but be a little frusterated with John for the responsibility he heaped on a little kid. I love this little snapshot you gave us of a day in Dean's life. The image of Sam all bundled up like that was absolutely adorable! Love it! I'm looking forward to more from you.

~ L.K.
KBecks87 chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Great fic. Really really impressive!