Reviews for The Ribbon and the Ring
tyleet88 chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
I had to reread Lord of Death and Ribbon and the Ring I haven't read The Copper Eagle and seems to be no postings of it any where. :( /3 heart broken
Attalia chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
Hello :)
I love this story as much as II loved reading Lord of Death.
I see that you asked a french translation of your sentence so if you wish, here is one :)
(I am french)
" Vous paraissez toujours triste, même dans la mort, aucune épée ne pourrait vous tuer que la mienne et par là même percer ensemble nos deux coeurs. Je vous embrasse tandis que je vous tue, et c'est de cette façon que je choisis de mourir, exactement dans le même temps, avec l'un de vos baisers. "
tyleet88 chapter 34 . 3/26/2010
I did not realize you updated, I also lost track of everything, I will have to reread everything now. I hope you will return to this story I remember how in depth this was.
Wanderer-Brown-Sheep chapter 34 . 3/1/2009
I had a feeling that Milliardo was there since the Gundam battle. You're style is great.
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 34 . 12/3/2008
loved it!
Shiniryuu chapter 34 . 4/30/2007
that ending was interesting. hooray for heero duo action! lolz
SylviePrincipal chapter 34 . 4/25/2007
wow! all I can say is wow. Can't wait for the first installment of "The Copper Eagle". I read both "The Ribbon and The Ring" and "Lord of Death" in about two days, I was just sucked into the story.

Also I would like to thank you for friending me on LJ. I go by SylviePrincipal there as well. I especially like the story of the neko's, I had trouble holding my laughter so I wouldn't wake up my room mate up. Keep up the awesome work!

Shiniryuu chapter 33 . 3/20/2007
I love your world. It all fits together so nicely with the boys and their personalities. It's just really fun.
priscel chapter 33 . 3/9/2007
Though it was odd that Dakon and Duo were insync like that, and poor Vashti's misfortune I found this chapter to be warm and fuzzy *snickers* Duo and Heero got some kissy face in too! *hugs you* I love the world you created and how G-boys meld into it. Thank you for the news about Quat, I won't say anything more though so others who like to read reviews first then the story will have to wait and suffer like all the rest of us! Muhahaa
tyleet88 chapter 33 . 3/5/2007
great an U have got to take sometime and read over this story again. Good chapter..keep them coming..update real soon hugs
priscel chapter 32 . 2/27/2007
*hugs you* Yea! Finally news on Quatre! I had been wondering but damn isn't he becoming a little flirt, that's ok as long as he doesn't go to far with it. *Imaging a whorish Quatre, shakes head* Oi, please don't let our sweet Kit-Quat come to that. I think was hurt by the fact that that after Trowa met the girl of his dreams *snickers* he didn't seem to exist to him anymore, and that makes me wonder if Trowa had ever really noticed his affection for him? I mean their last encounter was shocking. I wonder if Trowa shows an interest in him if he'll return to being our sweety?

keep it coming SG!
tyleet88 chapter 31 . 1/25/2007
hey glad you updated..go wufie!. update soon real soon ..plz :D hugs
Shiniryuu chapter 31 . 1/24/2007
nice. Wuffie is going to make himself some money. just don't let im spend it in a brothel.

(Wufei: I wouldn't do that!

me: Oh! You forget! I've found your secret stash o- *indistinct muffled noises*

Wufei: You do realize that I have no hangups about killing you?

me: I know. But you don't want Duo whining at you for killing me so you won't do that.

Wufei: *walking away* Damn on'na knows too much for her own good.

me: I love you Wuffie! Ow.

Wufei: *puts down heavy object and grins happily before walking away*)

oops, sorry about that, my imagination ran away with me. teehee
Nikkler chapter 30 . 1/10/2007
Man that was sort of depressing. Poor trowa and Quatre. I think they make a good couple. I hope quatre finds a cure for his head aches in Dramathen. Up date soon. Huggles

Shiniryuu chapter 29 . 12/11/2006