Reviews for Changing Yesterday
This is such an amazing book! It's very sad at the end, but I really enjoyed it ️
SlytherinMinx chapter 12 . 6/10
monkshood and aconite are the same plant also known as wolfsbane.
lovewar66 chapter 50 . 5/31
This is the first ever fanfic I've read way back in 2011. Thank u for this.

-love
l'amour perdu chapter 52 . 4/25
Such a wonderful story. Took so long to read (with real life interfering) but it was such a great read. I am super excited for the next stories.
Well done
Keep it up
ElianaValdez-DaughterofHermes chapter 2 . 4/17
But... aren't all her friends dead?
l'amour perdu chapter 25 . 3/13
That was a very sweet chapter.
Well done
Keep it up
Ren Mashiro chapter 7 . 12/13/2016
You named Lily's owl Epona. I thoroughly appreciate that... Zelda traverses all media types! Huzzah!
Mrs. Shelley Black Turner chapter 11 . 11/7/2016
I love this story.
Serenity chapter 28 . 8/7/2016
I don't understand why Hermione is not doing anything about Peter.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Hi I want to let you know that this story has been amazing that I keep coming back to read it I can never get tired of this story. I hope you have many more similar or as amazing as this one. One of your many readers - Delia or Discover21 in watt pad , I forgot my username here :\
scorpiodragonfly chapter 6 . 1/29/2015
Although its been quite a while since you've written this but I have read this trilogy at least 5 times I would have to say its in my top 5 fanfics to read. You're twist on the time travel is just phenomenal!
GanjiaQueen91 chapter 41 . 11/4/2014
Soooooooo, Snape was never in love with Lily in your verison. I see, nice twist.. CONTINUE. lol
GanjiaQueen91 chapter 40 . 11/4/2014
So , what shes pregnant with herself… Cuz that would be an excellent turn of events!
Guest chapter 26 . 11/2/2014
ur killing me, is she posed to love Sirius or Peter, like love peter save everyone, or im just sooo lost.
GanjiaQueen91 chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
Actually more like Tom Felton on my doorstep in nothing but a Syltherin tie… However i get ur drift, and im loving this Fic!
1,417 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »