Reviews for Changing Yesterday
Hi I want to let you know that this story has been amazing that I keep coming back to read it I can never get tired of this story. I hope you have many more similar or as amazing as this one. One of your many readers - Delia or Discover21 in watt pad , I forgot my username here :\
scorpiodragonfly chapter 6 . 1/29
Although its been quite a while since you've written this but I have read this trilogy at least 5 times I would have to say its in my top 5 fanfics to read. You're twist on the time travel is just phenomenal!
GanjiaQueen91 chapter 41 . 11/4/2014
Soooooooo, Snape was never in love with Lily in your verison. I see, nice twist.. CONTINUE. lol
GanjiaQueen91 chapter 40 . 11/4/2014
So , what shes pregnant with herself… Cuz that would be an excellent turn of events!
Guest chapter 26 . 11/2/2014
ur killing me, is she posed to love Sirius or Peter, like love peter save everyone, or im just sooo lost.
GanjiaQueen91 chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
Actually more like Tom Felton on my doorstep in nothing but a Syltherin tie… However i get ur drift, and im loving this Fic!
Guest chapter 52 . 6/26/2014
AMAZING TRILOGY, BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN, ONE OF MY FAVS!
Niflheim89 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Very promising first chapter. I'm intrigued and curious how you'll picture Marauders.
JasperRathbone11 chapter 14 . 12/12/2013
Hey!
I really love your story so far. I got into fanfiction with twilight at first, then I decided to read some Harry Potter ffn as well. This by far is my favorite. So just wanted to drop a review and say thanks for your work. Cant wait to read more. :-)
Guest chapter 50 . 9/17/2013
chills! Gosh!
Guest chapter 46 . 9/17/2013
lmao See what I mean? EPIDEMIC!
Guest chapter 44 . 9/17/2013
I'm really scared for Lauri's outcome... I just know that something is going to happen to her. And poor Remus would be suffering for it.
Guest chapter 43 . 9/17/2013
OMg is an epidemic! so many preggo ladies! -screams and hide behind a sofa- -m-(O_O)-m-
Guest chapter 42 . 9/17/2013
Correct me if I'm wrong... but isn't that the date her mother gave birth to her? You know since she's turning 20 that day and she traveled 20 Yrs into the past... I wager that Voldy discovered who and from where she was or he's to damn lucky!
Guest chapter 39 . 9/17/2013