Reviews for Changing Yesterday
Niflheim89 chapter 1 . 3/27
Very promising first chapter. I'm intrigued and curious how you'll picture Marauders.
JasperRathbone11 chapter 14 . 12/12/2013
Hey!
I really love your story so far. I got into fanfiction with twilight at first, then I decided to read some Harry Potter ffn as well. This by far is my favorite. So just wanted to drop a review and say thanks for your work. Cant wait to read more. :-)
Guest chapter 50 . 9/17/2013
chills! Gosh!
Guest chapter 46 . 9/17/2013
lmao See what I mean? EPIDEMIC!
Guest chapter 44 . 9/17/2013
I'm really scared for Lauri's outcome... I just know that something is going to happen to her. And poor Remus would be suffering for it.
Guest chapter 43 . 9/17/2013
OMg is an epidemic! so many preggo ladies! -screams and hide behind a sofa- -m-(O_O)-m-
Guest chapter 42 . 9/17/2013
Correct me if I'm wrong... but isn't that the date her mother gave birth to her? You know since she's turning 20 that day and she traveled 20 Yrs into the past... I wager that Voldy discovered who and from where she was or he's to damn lucky!
Guest chapter 39 . 9/17/2013
Oh Remus... why? sigh
Guest chapter 27 . 9/17/2013
me no likey that he has taken an interest in her... shudders :/
Guest chapter 23 . 9/17/2013
Dumbledore is alive then?! He was the one who died in Half-blood Prince.
Divergent-Slytherin-Victor chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I just finished this story and wanted to tell you I loved it I'll miss it and I'm sad that Hermiones dead ;( that's all
P.s. I loved your disclaimers they ALWAY managed to make me smile :)
Guest chapter 52 . 9/12/2013
I really enjoyed this story. I just wish you wrote of when lily meets hermione again
Ponine12 chapter 52 . 8/28/2013
Holy crap this was amazing! Thank you for such an incredible read!
bookworm4ever24 chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
wheres wormtail ? I want someone to kick his jack ass
bookworm4ever24 chapter 9 . 8/25/2013
I refuse to read your an"s da da daaaa pb and jelly out da da daaaaaaaaaaaaa
1,401 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »