Reviews for Under Pressure
Great story!
DangerousDiamondDarling chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Well done :D
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
I love the whole listening to McKay thing, beautiful concept

carefully, likeā€¦like making love to a porcupine."

LOL
Isobel Kelte chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
This feels like the missing ending to what is in my opinion one of the most dramatic and suspenseful episodes.
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
What a great continuation to this particular episode. I love your take on all your characters. so very believable but giving more depth to what was needed after such a traumatic experience for those on Atlantis.
imloopy chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
I really liked this as an ending, to an episode I thoroughly enjoyed. You've captured Sheppard's voice well, and the writing style is good too.

I'll be working my way through your other stuff over the next few days, I guess. Nice when I find an author I like :-)
Beth Green chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
I was looking for a good short story to reread as a little treat to myself this p.m. I remembered that I like every one of your stories that I've read; and, Grace Under Pressure is one of my favorite episodes, despite the fact that the writers didn't give us an ending, just kind of a 'story stops here.' WTF? Oh, well. I guess that just makes stories like your episode tag that much more satisfying.

Your characterization of Sheppard is dead spot on, with John understating the degree and depth of his worry regarding Rodney. From the moment he hears the ominous 'slip-thunk,' we know that he's as worried as we are.

I realize that I've sent you far too little feedback since discovering SGA and the wonderfulness of all things Rodney earlier this year. So, please accept this virtual basketful of warm fuzzies, one for each and every story that you've posted.

Thanks for sharing!
Amaq Iraluq chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Brilliant! Awesome ending!
rebekah78 chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Beautifully written (as usual!). I loved this episode tag and it was one that definitely had to be written. Thanks very much.
fischergirl chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Making love to a porcupine, now that's funny! You're a great author, been catching up on some of your stories. Hope to read more from you soon.
Trishkafibble chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Beautiful writing, gaffer! Very moving, with some good insights into each of the characters. Thanks so much for sharing it, and keep it up!
Dr. Dredd chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Somehow I missed this before! I liked it a lot, particularly the interaction between John and "Zed Zed Top." Zelenka's overcoming his fears much better now, and I think John's respect for him is growing.

Very poignant about Griffin, and I think it's something Rodney won't quickly forget.
Mercury's Winter chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
"Then it would be Zed Zed Top," I muttered to Lorne, who grinned

LMAO :D

Awesome story! I felt John's helplessness when he couldn't get to Rodney. You did a fantastic job describing the power of their friendship *happy sappy sigh* :D
Shakia chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
w00t, good fic! I loved that episode and you did a great tag to it. I really thought it ended too quickle . Anyways, thanks for the story! :D
Nicole1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Awesome. You wrote the characters very well. I haven't seen that ep yet, now I can't wait. There's never enough John and Rodney for me so I'm so glad you wrote this. Great job.