Reviews for A Vampire's Christmas
VampireAreej chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Omg that was so sweeet. I loved that.
DiamondStarz8 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
D'AAAAW ;w;
darkryubaby chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
nice.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Alucard can be sweet at times.

Thanks for writing.
Konoha's White Fang chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful!

~KWF~
Shinkicker chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
A great short story. I really liked how you touched on her melancholy and depression of being different. I've come to like the belief that being an immortal would truly be a lonely and melancholic state of being. Having the years pass you by untouched and events repeat themselves only to be witnessed from the outside would be a painful thing. Even though Seras hasn't lived that long she is feeling the first tinges of it by virtue of being a vampire, and being different. So she really wants to hold onto sentimental human things as much as she can. I thought that was a nice touch by Alucard, something he could very well do. But not really being out of character.
ShadowAmunet chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
I liked this. It showed a lot of emotion and just flowed nicely. And Seras got her own glasses _
Nightsmoke chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
This was sweet, keep up the good writing ]
KazukiYotsuga chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
a story nicely told. I really enjoyed reading it. I really liked how the story was told.
crusnik O2 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Aww! me wuved it! And i'm still dead Tierd... XD buh byes I guess!

~crusnik~
Nagasasu chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Tee hee. That pretty much sums up my reaction. Poor Seras, losing her glasses, but it was worth it to get her own pair from Alucard. This makes me all floaty! Tee hee~!
silverXphoenix chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
That was such a sweet ending, it made me feel happy inside!
Horror in the Terminal chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
absolutly charming!
GurardianStar chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Ah, that was a sweet fic.
Neonlights chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
that was really cute! i like!