Reviews for Blind Faith
merryw chapter 7 . 12/29/2005
Bravo! Congrats on the conclusion of another great story!
Libellule chapter 7 . 12/29/2005
Oh! Hurt!Hutch, my favorite. I loved this story. Terry saved them- So sweet! You write so well- just excellent as usual. Thank you for writing :) (write more soon!)
Starsky's Strut chapter 7 . 12/29/2005
Hi E,

I just loved this story. Nice job. I liked how you wrapped things up. Sweet how Terry was their guardian angel... *Sniffers*

Again, sweet story,

Rebelcat chapter 7 . 12/28/2005
Aw... That's a lovely ending! I especially liked the way that you resolved Starsky's angst around Terry's death.

You've actually written a ghost story I enjoyed unreservedly! And that's not something I can say about very much else in this fandom - S&H and the supernatural do not go together very easily in my mind.

Thank you!
Creedo chapter 6 . 12/27/2005
That was touching. I am so glad to see Starsky see Terry. Very sweet. I loved when he said he missed her. *sob* *sniff* Very moving. Okay, now they are being rescued...'hang on Hutch', hang on...
Starsky's Strut chapter 6 . 12/27/2005

Yay! Starsky saw Terry!

*Sniff* Poor Hutch, he needs help right now!

Yay! They have been found! *happy dance*

I must confess and say that I went out and read the whole story. I couldn't wait to read it. Anyway, I love this story! I think it is your best so far. *nods* Yep!

Thanks for sharing!
merryw chapter 6 . 12/26/2005
Whew! That was an exciting chapter! I am so glad Starsky got to see Terry also. I think he and Hutch both needed for him to do that.
Rebelcat chapter 6 . 12/26/2005
Yay! Someone's found them!

Poor Hutch - he's in such bad shape. I really liked this line:

"He was collapsed upon the ground in a heap of dirty, sweaty, bloody clothes and tender-hearted partner."

That one just made me go, "Aw!"

I really am enjoying this fic - the hurt and comfort is just lovely.
Starsky's Strut chapter 5 . 12/26/2005
Hi E,

This story just keeps getting better and better.

Really had to sniff when Hutch was trying to tell Starsky about seeing Terry. Then, your description of Starsky looking around to the otherside of Hutch, trying to get a glimpse of her... *SNIFF!* Powerful writing there. I could really *see* him doing that.

Keep up the excellent writing!

Kreek chapter 5 . 12/26/2005
This story is just like watching 'Survival'. Only this time both of them are hurt. Great story so far! You have the guys really good in character and I truly like the emotions you got going. Terry as an angel is great!

Kreek
Creedo chapter 5 . 12/26/2005
omg that was great. It really pulled at my heart strings. Loved the Terry as an angel thing. Glad Starsky believed Hutch. Okay, I am ready for 6...*sniff* I think...
merryw chapter 5 . 12/25/2005
What a really great story this is! I am so taken with it! The whole Terry angle is really intense! Can't wait for more!
Rebelcat chapter 5 . 12/25/2005
Oh good! I was a bit worried there as to whether Starsky would listen to Hutch or not.

I'm normally not a huge fan of supernatural stories, but I really like this one. It feels more natural than most - maybe because it's Terry, and maybe because the circumstances are just the kind of desperate ones that bring on this kind of thing.

Or maybe it's just because you're giving us so much really yummy hurt and comfort!

Thanks, I'm really looking forward to getting my chapter every evening!
Creedo chapter 4 . 12/25/2005
Ok, I left a review for you on the other page, but I will say it again. This is one heck of a story you have written here. I am hooked on every word in every chapter. I really love the way you have written this one. Thanks for posting.

Delia
Starsky's Strut chapter 4 . 12/25/2005
Hi E,

Geez, this is a great story... Really enjoying it!

You are writing an excellent h/c story with supernatural overtones. *LOVE* That. Keep up the great work.

Sincerely,