Reviews for Blind Faith
Rebelcat chapter 4 . 12/24/2005
Oh... neat! I love that last line:

"As Hutch dropped into the void, he heard two voices calling his name."

This is a good twist on the usual survival-style stories. The addition of Terry - whether ghost or hallucination - is very effective. I'm glad she's there to help, not to usher Hutch into the great Beyond! And I like the way we're getting a sense of Starsky's panic filtered through Hutch's very foggy perspective.

I'm looking forward to reading tomorrow's chapter!
Creedo chapter 3 . 12/24/2005
auh. What an angsty chapter. I loved the last line...Starsky will keep him here, I know he will. You write such a good h/c. I simply love to read them. Thanks for this story. Merry Christmas, and thanks for the card too, I LOVED IT!

Delia
Alone Dreaming chapter 3 . 12/24/2005
Excuse me for a second...

*runs around in tight panicked circles almost like a dog chasing its tail but not quite* AUGH! HUTCH!

*clears throat* I'm better now.

No! No! No! You stay away from him Terry! Stay away from him! He's not allowed to DIE! HE NEEDS TO LIVE! YOU TOLD HIM TO TAKE CARE OF STARSKY! HE CANNOT TAKE CARE OF STARSKY IF HE'S DEAD!

*clears throat*

Right.

Anyway.

This was awesome. Precisely what I look forward to! Of course, now I am all worked up about Hutch and his ribs and his head. Concussions are awful. I think I've only ever had one once (cannot remember- irony.) and it wasn't pleasant. Mayhaps he is just hallucinating? Right? Just hallucinating...

Starsky! LISTEN TO HUTCH FOR ONCE AND GET YOUR TAIL MOVING!

Or at least, go up to the top of the mountain and wait for a car... That usually helps the situation a tad bit. I mean, at least if you are by the road you have a chance of someone coming. Hutch is fine on his own for an hour... He can manage.

Unless he's dying like he thinks in which case he could be floating off to where ever with Terry.

Ngah.

I am going to stop now! Thank you for this lovely Christmas present! :D It was very nice to wake up this morning and to see that we have a new chapter up! Yay! And _~ keep up the good work!

:D

-Alone Dreaming

I think some of this insanity was induced by Rootbeer first thing in the morning. But- who knows. It could be the Christmas spirit! Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!
e-pony chapter 3 . 12/24/2005
"But his heart...it ached with sympathy."

Of course it did! Otherwise, he wouldn't be Starsky.

With all this trouble, I know the boys will face it together. And Hutch will hang on, because he's Hutch. Can't wait to see what happens next, though. (Pardon, me if I leave the bouncing to Strut, however. I'm sick and am s'posed to lay low.) Good fic. so far.

Pony
Starsky's Strut chapter 3 . 12/24/2005
Oh Man! This story is just getting better and better!

Is Hutch really seeing Terry? Or is he just imagining it?

Fav lines:

"You're not thinking of anything stupid, are ya?"

Hutch shook his head against the uneven surface of Starsky's chest. "Don't wanna leave."

Blackness took him quickly, just as Starsky answered:

"Then don't."

That is SO them! Great H/C in the story thus far... I can hardly wait to read more!

*Bouncing* Please post real soon!

Starsky's Strut chapter 2 . 12/24/2005
The poor guys... *Sniff* They're really in a fix now. I can't wait to see how you get them out!

Tight writing, great plot... I can't wait to read ch. #3

Rebelcat chapter 3 . 12/23/2005
Oh... I'm really loving this! Hutch's concussion is doing some fascinating things to him - and I like the way you're going back and forth between his perspective and Starsky's. I also like his internal debate regarding Terry, and whether her presence is a good thing or not. (Pretty definitely not!)

I'm looking forward to finding out what Starsky's plan is.

You know, I'm already so hooked on this story that I was obsessively checking ffnet all day, waiting for you to put it up. I can't wait to read tomorrow's installment!
Alone Dreaming chapter 2 . 12/23/2005
My favorite lines:

"When had help ever come that easily?"

Well, Starsky, my dearest darling, never. MAYBE in the world of the series you might get a lucky break. But this, darling, is fanfiction. You never get a break in fanfiction. There's no story then.

"It hit him, then - with the speed of a three-legged turtle..."

This just made me laugh. Poor Hutchy...

I really am enjoying it. Feeling overwhelming pieces of pity for everyone, especially Starsky who has to take care of the 170 pound lifeless blondie. Hmm... Lessee how they get out of this one.

More soon!

-Alone Dreaming
Rosiejane chapter 2 . 12/23/2005
This is wonderful h/c. Thank you so much for sharing. You've made my day - in fact you've made my Christmas. I'm sure this is the best Christmas present I'm going to get. You write them both so well - especially Hutch who I'm sure must be harder to write than Starsky.

Waiting eagerly for more.

Jane G
Jan in VA chapter 2 . 12/23/2005
Hi!

Keep going...keep going...both hurt...down a hillside...

Things don't look so good for the guys..but they're together and KNOW that they are together even though "Hutch" is sort of confused! ...and "Starsky" is so focused on "Hutch"...did he really get out of this wreck as well as it seems like he did?

Type to you later! God Bless!

Jan in VA
Starsky's Strut chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Hi E,

Nice to see another story from you. This one is off to a fast start and promises to be quite the ride! I'm buckeling in...

Creedo chapter 2 . 12/22/2005
This is simply fabulous! I really do like this. Great hurt and attempted comfort. I want to hold them both. Loved the very effective, descriptive feelings. Thanks

Delia
Rebelcat chapter 2 . 12/22/2005
Oh man... Hutch is in bad shape! You're doing a great job describing the effects of his concussion. I really like the way he keeps asking "what happened?"

It strongly reminds me of a grade-school friend who concussed himself on the top bar of the swingset. And all he could ask either was, "What happened?" Over and over and over again. Each time you told him, he'd nod, seem to understand, and then five minutes later he'd ask the same question again.

Poor Hutch... And poor Starsky, too!

I like the way you're bringing in all sorts of elements of other shows, such as the Fix and Survival. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Elivalero chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Wow! What great a beginning! Im eagerly waiting for more!
Rebelcat chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Oh, this is a very promising beginning! Plus, I really love how vividly you write anything to do with cars.

For some reason, I liked this line a lot:

"Starsky was cursing and hitting the steering wheel hand-over-hand in an effort to maintain control."

For me, it carried across the moment perfectly, allowing me to imagine the whole thing quite vividly.

I'm looking forward to your next chapter!
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »