Reviews for Timeless
TheAlabasterPhoenyx chapter 17 . 12/12/2015
...this is such a good story. Definitely an intriguing concept, and rather well-executed as well. It's a shame that it has not been updated for eight years, but I am grateful to have the chance to read even these seventeen chapters.
If you ever find archived chapters somewhere, or decide to pick up the story again, please know that further updates would be eagerly-awaited and eagerly-accepted. If you don't feel the urge to continue, though, thank you for writing even thus far.
~ TheAlabasterPhoenyx
Roses-and-Cinnamon chapter 17 . 3/11/2011
I realise that it's been a really long time, but do you think you're ever going to continue this story? Because I think it's brilliant and I'd love to read more.
Mindy H chapter 17 . 9/6/2010
Please, please, PLEASE! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! I think I am quite literally hanging on the edge of my seat while also chompping on the theoretical bit. You're actually killing me with the halting: ripping my heart to shreads, gutting me, and also simultaniously braining me! So, PLEASE!
TheSlytherinNation chapter 17 . 10/31/2009
oh come on u haven't updated in like 2 years! pleadse update!
TheSlytherinNation chapter 8 . 10/30/2009
I love this story! honestly it is one of the best wriiten KA fanfics i have ever read, and i love how it is in modern day but with an ancient twist, btw is it gonna end up that Trisat (the original) was courting her like great-great-great ? anyway i love reading this story but u haven;t updated in like 2 years! please update! (unless of course its finished, in which case im sorry, lol i haven't finished reading it yet!)
Rhysel chapter 17 . 3/10/2009
I just came upon this story and i am already eager for more! How soon before the next installment?
Dont-let-Them-take-You-alive chapter 3 . 12/5/2008
finally an original story setting.

but I noticed one thing : you spell Mother with a capital M.

and that, my dear, sparked my attention?

why do you do that? is it a writing flaw, or do you actually mean something by it?

well, thanks for putting this up.

cheers,

DlTtYa
CrazyGunFire chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
I like it! I've been trying to find a good fic of the legend in general and I love this one. Of course that even though it is like a future fic i like the way you tie it together and actually have the characters run into each other. Job well done
Rhia Poisson chapter 17 . 7/12/2008
I love this story. I usually read modern-day AUs, but this is the best I've seen in any fandom so far. I love how your characters are IC, despite the years between them then and them now and the different situations. I love that your OCs are normal people and I love that the relationship between Isolde and Tristan grows rather than sudden, instant all-out love. I love the idea that they can't keep away from each other because of what happened in their pasts. And I love the way you've got Arthurian legend and modern times all wrapped around each other-that the events in the dreams mirror the ones in real life. It's great.

Sorry for the somewhat incoherent review. I know this fic has very little chance of being updated, and it's a pity it's unfinished, but thanks for the great read anyway.
Music is my Muse chapter 17 . 11/24/2007
Oh my, I'm afraid I'm quite hooked on this story, now. I eagerly await the next chapter!

Cheers,

~Music is my Muse~
Fairy-Tales123 chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
so funny love it i read the whole thing...
emerlovesdevlin chapter 17 . 9/11/2007
Are you going to continue with this story? I have really enjoyed reading it. I know that this is a long shot, but is Lancelot going to end up with Elaine, Tristan's neighbor?
Requiem chapter 17 . 7/29/2007
PLEASE review!

I Love Your Story so much, your making me crazy here! :-)
KnightMaiden chapter 17 . 7/12/2007
Hello Hello!

I am so happy you updated! I loved all the past chapters! Please please please update soon! :D

KnightMaiden
Zeriae chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
please por favor s'il vous-plaƮt! update! i beg you! this is incredible. it's THE most creative KA fanfic i've ever seen or heard of. i love it! the characters as modern people, they are great! i'm dying to know how it ends and you're so close! porfa!