Reviews for Timeless
Roses-and-Cinnamon chapter 17 . 3/11/2011
I realise that it's been a really long time, but do you think you're ever going to continue this story? Because I think it's brilliant and I'd love to read more.
Mindy H chapter 17 . 9/6/2010
Please, please, PLEASE! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! I think I am quite literally hanging on the edge of my seat while also chompping on the theoretical bit. You're actually killing me with the halting: ripping my heart to shreads, gutting me, and also simultaniously braining me! So, PLEASE!
TheSlytherinNation chapter 17 . 10/31/2009
oh come on u haven't updated in like 2 years! pleadse update!
TheSlytherinNation chapter 8 . 10/30/2009
I love this story! honestly it is one of the best wriiten KA fanfics i have ever read, and i love how it is in modern day but with an ancient twist, btw is it gonna end up that Trisat (the original) was courting her like great-great-great ? anyway i love reading this story but u haven;t updated in like 2 years! please update! (unless of course its finished, in which case im sorry, lol i haven't finished reading it yet!)
Rhysel chapter 17 . 3/10/2009
I just came upon this story and i am already eager for more! How soon before the next installment?
Dont-let-Them-take-You-alive chapter 3 . 12/5/2008
finally an original story setting.

but I noticed one thing : you spell Mother with a capital M.

and that, my dear, sparked my attention?

why do you do that? is it a writing flaw, or do you actually mean something by it?

well, thanks for putting this up.

cheers,

DlTtYa
CrazyGunFire chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
I like it! I've been trying to find a good fic of the legend in general and I love this one. Of course that even though it is like a future fic i like the way you tie it together and actually have the characters run into each other. Job well done
Rhia Poisson chapter 17 . 7/12/2008
I love this story. I usually read modern-day AUs, but this is the best I've seen in any fandom so far. I love how your characters are IC, despite the years between them then and them now and the different situations. I love that your OCs are normal people and I love that the relationship between Isolde and Tristan grows rather than sudden, instant all-out love. I love the idea that they can't keep away from each other because of what happened in their pasts. And I love the way you've got Arthurian legend and modern times all wrapped around each other-that the events in the dreams mirror the ones in real life. It's great.

Sorry for the somewhat incoherent review. I know this fic has very little chance of being updated, and it's a pity it's unfinished, but thanks for the great read anyway.
Music is my Muse chapter 17 . 11/24/2007
Oh my, I'm afraid I'm quite hooked on this story, now. I eagerly await the next chapter!

Cheers,

Music is my Muse
Fairy-Tales123 chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
so funny love it i read the whole thing...
emerlovesdevlin chapter 17 . 9/11/2007
Are you going to continue with this story? I have really enjoyed reading it. I know that this is a long shot, but is Lancelot going to end up with Elaine, Tristan's neighbor?
Requiem chapter 17 . 7/29/2007
PLEASE review!

I Love Your Story so much, your making me crazy here! :-)
KnightMaiden chapter 17 . 7/12/2007
Hello Hello!

I am so happy you updated! I loved all the past chapters! Please please please update soon! :D

KnightMaiden
Zeriae chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
please por favor s'il vous-plaƮt! update! i beg you! this is incredible. it's THE most creative KA fanfic i've ever seen or heard of. i love it! the characters as modern people, they are great! i'm dying to know how it ends and you're so close! porfa!
kazq25 chapter 16 . 3/13/2007
please please please (begging on knees) post another chapter leaving me on a cliffhanger is killing me...