Reviews for Only You
RandowReview chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Just read this story despite its age (wow 4 years sure fly by huh?) and would like to simply say that I enjoyed it quite a bit. I felt that the characterization of Maria was superb, albeit a tad bit too melodramatic. But yeah...good luck on your current pieces!
TheMagickHat chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Very nice! The FaytxMaria ending was my first ending on SO3 and I really wish they'd done more with her story. I think it does a great job of filling in a few holes in Maria's personality and history, though it is quite a bit more dramatic than I expected.
xXPorSiempreXx chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
i wish they would have added this ending to the original. :)
Boko the Chocobo chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
it had potencial but it turned out average
Gone and not returning chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
I was told that Fayt x Maria is a incest couple since they're related but I don't believe that despite the fact they look alike and are the same age; my friend claims there were hints in the game ; but I can't say that part is false because of the fact I never beat the game. I have a file, I just haven't went back to it since I've been distracted by other games.

I think Fayt x Maria is cool together since I don't really like Sophia but if they are related (which I don't think so) then I support them with the idea/plot of those two NOT being related. Incest ain't my cup of tea.

This one-shot of yours is well-written and the ending was beautiful. I did spot a couple of mistakes but I like this. You described Maria well. The readers get a clear view of what's going on in her head or how it feels to be in her shoes. You did an excellent job _ good work!
LaniZion chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Cute oneshot. , I didn't like the pairing too much at first, but I grew to it. And this one-shot was pretty nice. The ending left a lot for the reader to guess at, but still, I enjoyed it.
asga chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
oh my this is so cute and yeah i agree with you the ending is short hiks but this story makes my day thanx a lot and keep writing ne
jap0911 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
The title doesn't connected with the sotry at all. However it's still a cool story.
ShadowSnake27 chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
aww how sweet. Maria was thinking he didnt like her that way. Well at least things went her way could of been worse if he didnt i think
Hououza chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Excellent story.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Argus456 chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
romantic and a bit dramatic but still good .So is this strictly a oneshot or will a sequel be coming,dont take this too seriously but hey tell me im a bit curious.
RWT chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Sigh... That was SO sweet! XD!
Sashe chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
I like it. I also felt that I had worked so hard to get the endings and then there just wasn't enough there to make it worth it, so this at least makes up for that in some way. Really well written and thoughtful :D
Aleu The Lunar Wolf chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Thats so sweet. Good job
Furiouswind chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Amazing... just simply amazing. I never managed to get Maria's ending, no matter how many times i tried... i only managed to get the seperate ending. But i think i can make out what had happened. I love this couple and i think they are the best in the entire game. DAMN GOOD FIC. I think its more than damn good, but can't find any more words that have an imposing effect. PERFECTLY, DAMN EXCELLENT, SUPREME GOOD FIC. Okay, now that sounded lame and retarded, but you get my drift... i hope.