Reviews for First Impression
Cheerfully Blue chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Mmm, loved it. I love Erestor. I hate the people who make his character out as mean and hates Estel. He's one of my favorite characters.
dstr6uy8i chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Leave it to Glorfindel! What a way to start off a friendship! Funny.
Harriet Usher chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
(Laughs) Oh boy... I like it. It never ceases to amaze me- you manage to make LOTR fresh, original, and amusing, without deviating from it. I can never seem to write LOTR- if I try, it all feels too much like I'm betraying Tolkien. (Wistful sigh)

Ah. I can but at least dream.

And read your fics. That's good too.

isilthrar
Estelle Tiniwiel chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Ooh! Please update this one! The prickly tension is bound to come to a head and i want to see it when it does. Where did you get that info about Gondolin from, or is it something you created to fit in with the rest of the tale? I would be most interested to know. You have piqued my curiosity. Look forward to seeing what happens next.

From Estelle Tiniwiel
S. Eerandgel chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
I'd forgotten about the Houses! *reaches back into her dusty attic of "books I've read"*

Sillmarillion... aha! :)

the harp... the mole... I'm going to write a "fall of gondolin" fic... someday.
daysi chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
this seems really interesting! lovely banter! :)
Erestor chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Very good! I like your writing style, and your Erestor and Glorfindel. The situation is intriguing. It makes me wonder what Erestor's house is, and how the two will come to be friends. More, more (please)!

If you like Glorfindel and Erestor interaction, you should read 'First Impressions', by Ithiliel Silverquill.
seeing-spots chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Wow! What an interesting turn on their relationship. I will be very interested in seeing what happens in this. I had never considered that as a possible aspect of Erestor-I like it!
Vamp.Michelle chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Glor 'n' Stor. The two Rock 'n' Rollers of Middle Earth:) I can see how their (not very friendly) argueing could turn into friendly banter eventually. After a few hundred years. At least elves have a lot of time to get used to people...
Silivren Tinu chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
*grins* Well, they really loved each other from the first moment, didn't they? I can't wait to see how you go on with that! Glorfindel seems to be quite willing to do a little sword practice - on Erestor. LOL! I think I need to read the Silmarillion again - I only read it once, some time ago, so I'm quite glad for your explanations. I loved this drabble and look forward to your next fic! :)
mnemosynegreen chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Yay! I love Glorfy and Erstor! Great Job!