Reviews for For The Love of Vampires
DarkNightmare578 chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
You got the last part from VTM right? Kind of late on reviewing, but it was something I had to ask. Anyone who played the game would remember those lines since Jeanette said that when you used the seduction lines on her. But, the stories pretty good by the way.
the-puppy-in-a-box chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
um what webpage is this story on? if you could send me a link that great.
2a2n chapter 4 . 11/18/2006
where DID you put the full story? I wanna read it nice ficcy btw, I just hate the cliffhanger part
to lazy to log in chapter 4 . 8/9/2006
I'm sorry but i'm not sure where to look for the complete version. Can you send me a hyperlink or somthing?
OneDestiny chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
very nice story you have.

umm,I saw the full version and well, since Im 13 years old I'll say the first 3 chapters are good(Dont worry I skiped ch5 and 6)

I supposed you are the first to post AQ fanfics

Overall, nice story around your character and Safiria(like her too )
Wolfblitzer chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
WOAH! Ch 6,uhh, thats all I can say. Update!
Sylincir chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
Interesting ending, I never expected that turn of events. I can't wait for your next stories.
Brock chapter 4 . 1/23/2006
I read the 5th ch and I really don't want to know how you made that up but it was still good, I hope you'll update soon.
Chaosmaster23 chapter 4 . 1/14/2006
This is... to say the least... a little strange. Extremely creative, though. I noticed that the description becomes more intense as the story progresses and finishes. Kudos.
Brock chapter 4 . 1/13/2006
Ah, cliffhangers!
Lion Of Nightmares chapter 3 . 1/1/2006
Sorry if I seemed to be flaming you. The story is still nice though.
Lion Of Nightmares chapter 4 . 1/1/2006
You're a pervert, Xeno! I will write a payback in my story which involves me slapping Maria. Haha!
Silicoth chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Aww!Thats it?What happens next!What happens next!You MUST keep going!MUST!I want to know what happens next...
Lion Of Nightmares chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Oh, I wonder what is in that letter. And on a side note, why did you ape my guardian armor colors? You still write good stories though.
Amp-blade chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
WOW! Cool story! You must keep going with this!

-]AMP