Reviews for Silence
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Nice introduction! This is getting interesting. :)
NessieXnessie chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
Oh my god, it has been a long time since a fanfiction has made me cry... But this; my god this was something special. Absolutely beautiful, thank you - my heart is shattered into million pieces
Alice Uzumaki chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
Love: It was fantastic and well written.
Hate: he died and they never had a life together.
chibihinachan chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
lovely story, but just one thing: obviously it's too late to be saying this, but this story really should be considered tragedy considering he died, I really wasn't expecting it. But that's just the inner softie in me grumbling so you don't need to pay too much attention to that haha. but it was really well written. although I gotta say Sasuke was a little gruff.
KyuukiTheAnimeFreak chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
Their promise to each other was beautiful, and I couldn't help but cry.

It was a stunning heartbreak.

CarlitaMalfoy chapter 3 . 1/13/2011

I really cried with this last chapter T-T

I'm peruvian, so excuse me, but i need to write in spanish to express myself xD... Deberia odiarte por haber terminado asi la historia, pero no puedo! En verdad me conmovio, fue tan triste la muerte de kakashi ToT por que lo mataste?

I loved the story! You are a great writer, so please can you make more kakahina stories (de seguro q te salen increible... aunque con un mejor final) :D

Bueno, te me cuidas! Bye!

Carla Malfoy ]
HyuugaAE chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
I think you have a really good writing style and good imagination, despite that I think there are certain things to improve.

First: you should probably relabel this story as a tragedy, because it is really tragic.

Second: I may be wrong about this, but I don't think you were aiming for Kakashi to really be a pedophile in the first two chapters, I mean for goodness sake Hinata is 12, she would not be faking orgasms on a mission with Kakashi, however if this story had taken place in the second arch, with her being around 16 I personally think it would be much less disturbing, and you can still have the whole plot with the fact he thinks she is too young for him etc, which is what I think you were aiming at. I may be wrong here though.

Third: This is completely personal opinion, I find this story really tragic, it is very sad he just died, of somethign so silly as a brain tumor (ok not very silly, but for a ninja it is!), but this is just because I really am a happy-ending-person, so nonetheless it was a really good story, very well written. I kind of wished you would make another, longer KakaHina story simply so that one can see character development, maybe a strong Hinata?

Keep up the good work though
Lucyole chapter 3 . 4/23/2010
your story was really beautyfull and aazing the couple is very good the end is sad but nice to, i love it
chocolatte-delight chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
I read this a long time ago, but I never bothered to review. Sorry, lots!

Anyways, the part where Kakashi breaks down is just too perfect and heart-breaking. When Hinata uses the sames words he used to comfort her, I felt tears start to well up.

This was beautiful!
Hatake Tsughi chapter 3 . 10/2/2009
I can't believe what a sap I am, I am crying. Damn, great job XD
Dalli1526 chapter 3 . 6/3/2009!

just the wind?
Dalli1526 chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
Dalli1526 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Lani Wallace chapter 3 . 3/17/2009
omg! i loved the way you wrote this im actually crying! it was really good!
KisaKitten-chan chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
OMG! I don't know weather to love u or Hate your guts! It had to be one of the most beautiful stories i'v ever read! I really loved it. even if u killed him. I actually cried! I NEVER cry! so anyway thx for writing!