Reviews for Timesplitters 2
sirkibble2 chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Your descriptions are nice but the overall chapter was uninteresting. You tell the events of the game verbatim. There's nothing really interesting to read about that.

In a novelization, you definitely have to add your feel and story to it without losing the overall feeling of the game.

Since I write novelizations myself, I'd like to see where you go with this. I'm actually in the process of writing this in a novelization also. I'll keep reading.
The Inimitable Enigma Cypher chapter 2 . 11/26/2006
Not bad, not bad at all. Big fan of the game(the second one), had to check and see if anyone was writing about it. I'm liking your story.
analnomous chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
um... i don't know about you, but i think this story is familier, at least this chapter...
My name is -insert name here chapter 2 . 2/14/2006
I'm lovin' it! You are great! Keep that magic flowin'
My name is -insert name here chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Great description of opening cutscene in TS2 (the greatest game ever) Can't wait tell next level! Planet X I presume?
Lady of the Sith chapter 2 . 1/2/2006
OMFG, I was going to do something like this x.x I was going to do all the levels from TS2 in story form! I got through Chicago and was working on Notre Dame :P

The point is, whoa, and this is really good! Just make sure you check your grammar and spelling of certain characters' names or what they say, just for perfection o.O I know, I sound like a perfectionist... I am, aren't I sad...
Stupidfic chapter 2 . 12/29/2005
nice job, but the one guy in the begining of chapter 2 is Sgt. Shivers, not Sgt. Shock
the ultimate SoBe Master chapter 2 . 12/25/2005
awesome fanfic so far! please continue!