Reviews for Turnabout
MomotsukiNezumi chapter 31 . 3/27/2014
This story made me laugh a bit, cry an ocean, and smile at all the chick flick moments. John was a pain in the behind sometimes, but he did something good in the end, which is nice. Dean being a perfect bone marrow match for Sam made me want to laugh and cry and shout "Thank goodness!" all at once. Thank you for this incredible story, it's heartwarming, but nor too soft, it's. .it's the perfect piece of pie, you know? That's what it is. This story is good pie, plain and simple.
MysteryMadchen chapter 8 . 2/16/2014
Ok so I have to go to bed so I can get up and go to work in the morning but I will be looking forward to more chapters when I get home. Thanks again, Nicole. :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 7 . 2/16/2014
I'm super glad that John did in fact order Sam to do the chemo and that Sam fought back with a good reasoning too. I was 13 when my grandpa was diagnosed with cancer and since I lived with my grandparents he was basically my dad. Chemo is a horrible, horrible thing and it does make the person so sick, then they loose their hair and their dignity and they just start feeling better right before they have to have another round. Cancer is a horrible thing. I do have one question though, does Sam have the flu? Is that why he has the fever and the vomiting? Thanks so much, Nicole. :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 6 . 2/16/2014
Ok so I really hope that there is a scene where John demands Sam do the treatments because he does still see him as a child and Sam fights back and says no. Ok onto the next chapter I go, thanks so much, Nicole. :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
If you're talking about the cop's nose bleeding, yes it did but I don't think Dean saw it so really Dean could have thought that it didn't happen and only happened to Sam. I hope that helps. :) I'm wondering are you going to have Dean take Sam to Roy Lagrande? Ok so I think that was the blind preacher's name but I'm totally drawing a blank right now if that is true. Thanks for the chapter, Nicole. Oh PS I love that Sam knew about this but didn't tell anybody. Thanks so again, :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
Ahhh damn, Sam does have cancer, damn damn, oh well It's time so see just how limp Sam will become. Super ready for another chapter so here I go :) Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Ok so the fever is throwing me and now I'm wondering if Sam does, in deed, know what is wrong with him, but I'm still thinking Cancer but than I'm hoping not becuase I know this is not a good reason but I don't want Sam to loose his hair. Totally shallow I know but hey the guys got great hair. ;) Thanks so much, Nicole. :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
Ok so I was thinking that Sam would have a heart problem like Dean did in Faith and I was all excited for that, buuuutt I now I'm thinking it is maybe cancer? Or with the red spots and the headache it could be meningitis. Hmmm very interested to see what Sam has and how the boys deal with whatever it is. Thanks again, Nicole. :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I just found this story and I'm super excited to read it. I totally hoped that there's lots of limp Sam to come because I'm totally a Sam girl. I always thought the show should have had Sam sick or hurt and hospitalized more, and since season 9 is the first time Sam's ever been in the hospital, well, I love to see where this story goes. ;) On to the next chapter I go and thanks for the story!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/3/2013
:) awesome!
sprincess23 chapter 31 . 11/7/2012
Thank you for making this wonderful story!
sprincess23 chapter 26 . 11/7/2012
missouri sounded just like her :)
sprincess23 chapter 21 . 11/6/2012
EEEEEEK! Love it :D
sprincess23 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
AAWWW Dean! Best story ever!
Guest chapter 31 . 9/6/2012
I loved this story.
It was so sad and also so heart breaking.
I'm so happy that Sammy is getting better now.
And you made it a happy ending.
John leaving the letter and money for his sons proving he still cares very much about them.
You are a amazing writer.
Thanks so much for sharing this story.