Reviews for An Affair to Forget
pinkpetal34 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
i luv itasaku
3vil-Sakura chapter 10 . 12/27/2011
This is amazing so far. i can't believe it doesn't have more reviews. i really like this story, can you please update or is this the end? i hope you continue adding more to this awesome story even though its been a few yrs
Kathy chapter 10 . 7/22/2010
I am so confused, so Itachi was just her second personality?
Akatsuki Sakura Uchiha chapter 10 . 4/6/2010
Awesome chapter. Though I dont get how got there. I bet Itachi is inside her head. Is this the end or is there going to another chapter. Please can there be another. I'll love find out.

Ja ne!
Hitomi Star chapter 10 . 7/25/2009
Hi this is "Hitomi"! I just made an account last week and decided to stop for a visit and review to tell you that I'm still patiently waiting for an update :)
carsly chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
damn, this chapter gave me the shivers. itachi is REALLY weird in this one, i dont see why he would say that he was her wife?
K chapter 10 . 4/30/2009
This is awesome! Please update so I can find out how this story ends! ;;
Chibi Panda Pan chapter 9 . 10/5/2008
If I was in Sakura's position, I would go insane. O_o
JrockLuvrMoriY-NarutoBleachFan chapter 10 . 8/9/2008
This is an awsomw story you really need to update sometime please! I cant wait to read more!_
The Soul Cake Duck chapter 10 . 6/18/2008
Wow! this is really good so far!

I absolutely love your Itachi, you just know that he is a kinky bastard at heart. And a touch perverted, like Kakashi...it must be an ANBU thing, Sai is a perv too.

keep up the great work! I want to know what happens.

Cake-chan
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 10 . 5/30/2008
a little confusing, the last part, but other than that it is an interesting story.

And no avalanche?

that's odd...so what were those parts that had Sasuke looking at the avalanche and having all of those ninja search the snow and then decide to give up and wait for the snow to thaw?

Was that Sasuke's coma state or something? But Kakashi's thoughts were in it too...
ArjunaAnja chapter 10 . 3/31/2008
wow an interesting story...it really took a twist in the plot but that's cool and there's so many questions...like is she sleepwalking (aka being controlled but itachi) or is everything all in her head...(meaning she's crazy)

hope you update!
darksakurawolf chapter 10 . 2/16/2008
...its been a year
DollFace chapter 10 . 1/15/2008
OMFG! this is awesome I cant wait to read more! ;)
butterfliesofpurgatory chapter 10 . 1/4/2008
I am loving the story! Please update soon! I want more ITASAKU WWAH!