Reviews for Moments Forever Faded
ZaXo Ken'Ichi chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I can't believe that I have just now found this fic. It's absolutely amazing. The opening paragraph pulls you in like no other. These more tragic fics are the kind that I live for, and you delivered it perfectly.
theoneandonlykaorin chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
...

Sad...

Now write one with other characters.
Just a screen name chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
That was really good. Got me tearin up a bit, and everything. lol. Anyways good job, and keep up the good work.
Masochist chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
That was... really depressing.

"Kind of makes me [...] wanna die. Just [reading it]"

(Aqua Teen Reference)

But the only reason it was so depressing is because of how well it was written. You could be published! You might be the next to be "discovered"!
Khelan chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Hey thar! I suddenly realized that having read better days that I hadnt read this one...now I have...

GAH SAD! I thought she was gonna make it! DID SHE? DIDNT SHE? :(
Gotta Be Somthin chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
WHOA! How... horrifying... but I guess to all their own... scary though... very... scary... But not bad, I guess
Accusation chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
and then YOMI cried her little lesbian eyes out BOO HOO

Love your sister

hehehehehehehee!

P.S. i hacked on to your account!
rUsHiA chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
You know, it'd be interesting if you wrote something on the other characters' reactions to Tomo's death. Or at least something along those lines. Just a thought.
crazyhorse chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Aw that's so sad. Man, reading this after another azudai angst fic...lol. I agree with the reviewer who said that the best stories are the ones that make you cry. Hope to see others like this.
Auxityne chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
This was very nice. Once again, proof that good stories need not be thousands of words long.
Serenity Meowth chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Gah. Sad!
PockyGirl of the Phoenix Souls chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Man, That was awsome. You should really write a story on this, or at least do one shots with the other characters.
Pete Zaitcev chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
That was s curious way to burst into the section. It needs an explicit tag "dark" if to be posted elsewhere.
LadyRushia chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Good job, this made me cry and I applaude you. The best stories are ones that bring you tears and this is definitely one of them.

You have a lot of talent, especially for writing this at 2am. That and the fact that you added a darker side to one of the craziest things in Azumanga Daioh. It actually vaguely crossed my mind to write something like this including the Yukari-mobile.

Anyways, I loved it. I'd like to see other Azumanga Daioh works from you.

~Rushia
dark lord miho chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Aw, so sad. I like this story and I hope you will write more like it soon.